Good Morning Texts

With a pounding in his head, Hongjoong sat up and grabbed his head.

"Fuck," he grumbled, grabbing his phone but noticing it was dead. Confused, he placed it on the charger and looked at the time.

"9:30?" He shouted, jumping out of bed only for another pain attack in his head. "I am fucking late!"

Ignoring the pounding his head and eyes, he stumbled towards the bathroom to wash himself up. He popped some medication down with gallons of water.

Hongjoong needed to get rid of the hangover quickly. He had a photoshoot with Siyeon today and couldn't afford to be late. His job was to assist her in putting the clothing on the model(s) and unofficially choose the make-up palette.

The last person that was late was fired instantly by the company.

Walking into the kitchen to drink some hangover medicine, he saw the bottles of soju on the table with used tissues.

Why did he even drink last night?

"And yeah, so now I am just waiting for him to text back...Oh, fuck," Hongjoong hiccuped, the third soju kicking in. "Do you think he didn't like me?"

"Maybe he doesn't like short guys," Hongjoong hiccuped, frowning as he looked at his feet. "Was I too cringe? Did I do something? Maybe I left him too long, and he didn't like that. Maybe I am just-"

"No," Hongjoong's words slurred, shaking his index finger in Wooyoung's face. "Not until he texts me he is okay."

"No," Hongjoong grabbed his head, squatting on the floor. "Fuck! What did I do?"

"Fuck! Fuck!" Hongjoong ignored the pounding in his head, rushing towards his phone. Opening it at 43%, he scrolled through his conversation with Seonghwa from last night.

"Oh! Fuck!" Hongjoong screamed, causing Wooyoung to scream back.

"Ah! You screamed me! Why are you screaming?!"

"Get your ass in here, right now!" Hongjoong screamed, seeing the messages of his failures.

"What?" Wooyoung leaned on his door frame, scratching his stomach and head at the same time.

"You fucking monkey," Hongjoong scowled. "Why did you let me drink?"

"Well, ain't that a bit racist?"

Hongjoong deadpanned.

"Hey," Wooyoung lifted his hands in defense. "You drunk it yourself. I just took out the bottles."

"I am going to kill you," Hongjoong threatened to choke Wooyoung, kicking him in the shin.

"Stop! You know I have San now," Wooyoung winced in pain, but still winked.

"Argh!" Hongjoong pushed him out, slamming the door before quickly regretting for the pounding came back. "I need to get dress!"