SMG:CH 02|| The Uchiha Very Fishy

Deidara carried you with his muscular, soft arms (*drools*) to his room and put you on his lap as he collapsed himself on his favourite sofa.

You rest your head on his soft lap and he pulled away some strands of your c/h hair and he brushed his cheeks onto yours.

You..

A) Slowly backed away. You felt electricity zapping your cheek so you pushed him away from you. Realizing what that feeling was your  gaze fixed with a frown, hoping that the blush on your cheeks would go away unnoticed.

"D-Deidara.  That's too close for comfort." Your voice cracked as Deidara being the stubborn man he is, cuddled tighter, ignoring your pleads or demands.

"Deidara-mmph!" Your sentence was cut with a soft yet gentle kiss. Being the hard case you are you shyly kissed back, making him smirk and pulled back for air.

B) Gave him the cold stare, which his eyes widened and he surprisingly chuckled in a dark tone.He came near to your lips and his lips were so close, you can smell his strawberry scent that came from his mouth.. And its addictive as well. And unexpectedly you said the three words that every guy craved in the whole wide world.

"I want you..." you whispered softly at his lips and he was shocked at first but then a smirk carved at his lips and he attacked yours with his creamy ones. He actually kissed you! You slowly kissed him back, making his tongue asked for entrance but you cheekily didn't let him by closing your mouth tight, and his hand snuck up at your upper right thigh and as you felt a licking sensation there, you squeaked with shockness and his tongue immediately went inside into your mouth, discovering your cavern.

C) He suddenly kissed you, and for once your instincts told you to stay away from this man. Staring at him with your Sharingan eyes he sighed and stood up to sit on his bed, leaving you alone.

D) Something hit you across your mind. What if he is a hoe like your ex? What if he is abusive like your ex? That thought made your spine shudder and with that you covered half of your face with your Akatsuki cloak. Deidara on the other hand raised an eyebrow and adorably tilted his forehead, confused.

"Looks like you're having a great fun with my sister, Deidara." a familiar voice talked and we turned to the right and you both saw a crow with Sharingan eyes. You can feel the icy stare from your brother. He is an Uchiha after all.

"___-chan, Pein's calling for you for a mission with someone." Itachi announced coldly and you hugged Deidara for the last time and went off with Itachi to go to Pein.

"Good luck with this mission, ____-chan. I'll be very proud of you if you complete this mission as your brother." Itachi spoke with full of dignity and you felt your lips tugged into a curve and he did what he always did with you, poked your forehead with two fingers.

As you both arrived at Pein's office, you saw a messy pile of old papers on a huge, dusty desk and if you were not mistaken, you saw some wierd-looking sticks and piercings in the trash. Pein was at his grand office chair, and rests his head on his hands and announced,

"Your mission will be finding Sasuke Uchiha and....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry readerz if it was short! I promise that the next chapter will be longer than ever!! Sorry if it's bad as ever! Forgive my mistakes >.<

From Dolche Angel >~<

Sorry if the new chappy and the improvements are very crappy 😢
solcea