SMG:CH 03|| The Puppet, Aiming High

wow look the plots different :3 

".....and your partner will be Akasuna no Sasori." He finished off with a sharp, edgy voice. He knew you won't like this as much as anyone else in the organisation but he hadn't much of a choice. Kakuza and Hidan were already assigned to a mission and Konan was assigned to kill some people. Your eyes widened and you gritted your teeth while Itachi's fingers twitched for unknown reasons.

"Pein-sama, they both were arch enemies since we joined into the Akatsuki." He said lowly while you tried your very best NOT TO kill or slap Pein-sama using chakra or activating your Mangyekou Sharingan. Or even an eternal Tsukiyomi. And it would be even better if Konan's the one who'll torture him instead of you.

"Well you have no choice but to accept this mission because Sasori's quite experienced and for your best, I think Sasori will be your danna to sharpen your skills for the moment. And I mean, your survival skills." Pein vowed with a really serious tone that forces you to obey his orders. It is true, Sasori is an experienced killer and criminal, but at the bottom of your heart, you knew that you both won't and forever won't get along with each other.

You can't stand what was happening and you went out of the office to get some air. Itachi ran up to you but Pein sighed and lucky for you, the arrogant leader didn't care about your rudeness.

You rushed to the living room all alone,trying to remember why did God sent a sensei like you asshole enemy, Sasori.

You remembered the first day you've joined into the Akatsuki. Sasori looked down at you and being the hothead person you are you picked a fight with him ever since, but in the end he will always be the one who wins the fight. Who sneers at you with that irritating smirk that would only be beautiful if you add a hand on his cheeks.
After the first fight you ever had with Sasori all of the Akatsuki members change their perspectives of you; thinking you as a weak girl with some anger issues. The members talked behind your back; but you knew it. You knew that deep down no one in the Akatsuki will never going to treat you like an equal. You dealt with all Sasori's shitty attitudes when he always have a way to tick you off your cheery mood. (Although, the only thing he does to you is just barge in the Akatsuki kitchen in the morning without a word.) Especially his annoying trademark. His poker face and his anoying smirk.

But then your thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice that you really despised echoed from the corner of the living room.

"Huh. Where's the clown I'm waiting for?" He muttered with a smirk as he raised an eyebrow on your demotivated form.

"Get the fuck away from me." You growled in a dangerous tone that set the redhead to back away from you a bit.

Sasori's POV

I flinched at her tone. She really need to sort her things out. She's like a broken accordion that still works.

I have to say, doesn't she look depressing as it can be?

Wait why do I even care? Don't you feel enough toying with her? When you play a toy you should not give your all to it, or you will get attached.
But somehow that little quote does not go the same to me and petty y/n.

"HEY DANNA!!" A cheery voice cleared the awkward atmosphere and I immediately sat normally and away from y/n. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. That brat has already made his first move! I heard about their first kiss, which was pretty gross since Deidara has two other mouths that can pleasure himself as he pleases.

If this odd relationship of theirs continues, she will not give a damn about me at all! I can't stand at her not giving me that look, that scared, cowardly look she always use when I am about to kill her to claim my victory.  Giving me that look has always fired my willpower inside of me to-to.. What? So I worked on my improvements on my puppets just because of this? For her?

I inwardly scoffed. No way.

I grumbled while I walked away from y/n and the brat and went to my room, trying my best to ignore the urge to kill that annoying brat. I quickly use one of my chakra strings to lock the wooden door. I rest my back at the wall and sighed with my heart's content. I raised my hand and rubbed at the back of my neck. My nose wrinkled as if someone has been here before. Which, in fact, it is true. The atmosphere was chilly around the messy room.

I almost gagged in disgust when I caught the scent of a familiar smell on Deidara's favorite couch. Y/N's scent. My hands clenched tightly, not like I care about the pain and my white knuckles. I'm may be JUST a puppet, but I also have personal feelings and opinions. She should not be with Deidara. Or she will pay attention to him more than to me! 

Wait, why am I ranting this irrelevant topic? The only thing I care now is messing her up! 

 I shook my head and casually walked to my messy, artistic desk, trying to continue to put some more advanced traps while ignored what happened on the sofa. That might be a good way to release the burden on my shoulders.

-----------

aka he is a bully :P

oh look the plot's different.

hell yeah. when I reread the chapter I almost gagged, so I was like, 

'why not make a hate-love story'

so yeah.