Chapter 30 "Training and punishment"

·Not sure if everyone knows Double Dutch? The song above is an oldie but still one of my fav's!...This one also has a bit of smut..just warning!·

(Chris)

Once back home things seemed to settle down, we had a daily routine and everyone was happy, Seb and Jose had moved back and, my brother was in his rightful place and role as my Beta, Jose was the second Beta, his role was to be with Becca at all times which both of them loved, you could always hear them laughing or joking wherever they were...the pack was thriving from having a Luna and 2 strong Betas, I hadn't realized just how much my pack and myself needed them all. Becca had taken over the females training with the help of Jose, she whipped them into shape in the space of a few days but, she also liked to do things her way...talking of...I was supposed to be training the men but, we were all too focused on the women training at the other side of the field, Becca and Jose were teaching coordination and strategy today by making the females double Dutch skip, she had music playing in the background while shouting out to the females what to do, most had grasped it straightaway but, it was not easy...I'd had to arrange myself a few times as my dick was bulging watching our mate skip, Seb thought it was fuckin hilarious i'd got a hard on watching her skip until Jose took over...that soon shut the fucker up! There was no use trying to get my men to concentrate as they were also eying the females so, we decided to go over and join them, I don't think I've ever sworn as much as trying to learn to skip with 2 fuckin ropes, give me combat and fighting any day!! In the end, I decided to sit down and watch my Luna's tits bounce while growling at anyone unmated who stared a bit too long for mine and Dex's liking at my mate's big, bouncy tits! 

Mom and Dad had taken over the Luna ceremony which was only 2 days away, Seb and Jose had already been accepted in to the pack as I wanted Saturday to be all about my Luna, her family were arriving early Saturday morning and I knew she was very excited about seeing them, she'd met up with her Mom, mine and Jose to go dress shopping, I wasn't allowed to know anything about the dress or what was under it, all I knew was, it would be white or off-white as that is our tradition...I suppose you could say this was us getting married werewolf style. Looking to see my sexy Luna walking over to me, I couldn't help but allow my eyes to follow the beads of sweat that ran from her chin down the cleavage to her lucious tits...licking my lips, I looked up to see i'd been caught...

(Becca)

Once we had finished training and packed away, I walked over to Chris who was sat on the grass along with Seb and a few others, all waiting for their mates, Seb was talking to Chris about the other Alphas that were due but, lover boy was definitely not listening, his eyes were looking at my sweaty chest as I walked over, as I stood in front of him I saw him gulp hard...looking down to his workout shorts I could see the outline of one very impressive dick, smiling to myself I looked back up to his face and waited until he realised he'd been caught...seconds after his eyes met mine...gotcha! Smiling, I held my had out for him to take..

"Fancy a walk Alpha before we go shower?"...jumping up at a record speed he grabbed my hand, as we said our goodbyes to everyone, taking a slow walk around the pack before passing the big white Gazebo that we'd both been banned from entering, Gloria had gone full out "over the top" but I couldn't wait to see everything, just thinking about it made me have bubble of excitement  exploding in my tummy...Chris squeezed my hand, he could obviously feel my excitement through the bond...coming to a stop I turned to face him resting my head on his chest...

(Chris)

I could feel her excitement looking over at the Gazebo, Mom had really done us proud...

"Not long now sweetheart and you will be the official Luna of our pack"...Lifting her chin I placed little kisses on her head, nose and cheeks before capturing those sinful lips...

"Lets go shower my love, we have quite a few things to arrange today, most of the Alphas will arrive tomorrow"...I could feel her mood drop instantly as she buried her head back in my chest while groaning, I knew what she was worried about...

"Look at me love, I have spoken with Marcos several times this week, even though he is no longer the acting Alpha it's been decided that he, along with Marie would represent their pack, Javi will not be here"...Becca let out a long sigh..."What's wrong my love?"  

(Becca)

Tilting my head to look into those beautiful eyes of my mate I couldn't help the sigh that escaped..."Whats wrong my love?" he asked looking at me with concern...

(sigh) "I don't mind Marcos at all but, I can't stand his mate if I'm honest, I know they have to come but, id rather no one came from there at all...I understand we will have to deal with them from time to time but, I just want a quiet, peaceful life for us Chris, just us and the pack, every time we have to be in their company it's always going to be the same...him fuckin growling for whatever reason, then you having to threaten him to keep him in line, I just think it's best we cut all ties with them. I have no feelings for him at all, my feelings, love and heart are all yours but, I really don't understand that even after he has a mated another and, the rejection...well..he still wants me"...to this my Alpha started to growl placing his head in my neck breathing heavily on my mark before sucking on it making my legs go to jelly..

(Chris)

"You are ours sweetheart, mine and Dex's..no one else's"....sucking her mark while taking in her scent Becca gently stroked my back under my shirt while trying to control her own breathing, I could feel the sparks dance wherever her fingers touched making my body ache for hers, the thought of someone else wanting what is ours makes my body shake, the need to fuck her hard while she screams my name takes over me...I will deal with that cunt later but for now I have a mate to thoroughly fuck...lifting her in one swoop her laughter sends shocks straight to my cock, holding her still with one hand while walking at a fast pace my other hand curls around the inside of the other thigh, my fingers rub her pussy while I walk..I can imagine her face flushed, wondering if anyone can see us...I think the whole fuckin pack can smell us, but I won't tell her that...opening our bedroom door, I shut it forcefully with my foot, I allow her to slide down my body before taking her chin in my hand...

" You my love will never speak again of another male wanting what is our's, do you understand?" ...to this I get a nod...good she's learning...

"Now I want you to take off all of your clothes like a good mate, turn around and bend over the bend, do not move or look or your punishment will be worse, do you understand?"...once again I received a nod while she zoned out...oh dear...not what I was wanting..."Words mate"....

(Becca)

Oh shit, I had done it this time, he looked furious, I wasn't scared...quite the opposite and I could feel my pussy getting wetter, I had zoned out for a second as I felt him pinch my chin..

"Words mate"....his voice sounded deep, almost feral as he stared into my eyes waiting for my answer..."Yes Alpha"...I turned around and stripped out of my clothes, my knickers were wet with my arousal, I saw from the corner of my eye he picked them up and sniffed them before throwing them off to the side, I could feel the heat of his body behind mine so I knew he was also naked...." Bend over the bed now"...it was an order I knew not to disobey, bending over I felt excited, vulnerable but more than anything turned on like never before, sucking in a breath I felt something cold rub against my ass cheeks...

"You will count after each stroke until I get to 10"....holy fuck..I didn't have time to think before the first one hit my ass making me hiss and moan at the same time with how turned on I was..."1 Alpha"......

(Chris)

I stroked my dick one last time as she reached to 10, her ass was a beautiful shade of red which I was going to kiss then massage but, that was after...turning my sweetheart around and looking at her face had my dick bouncing, her lips were parted, her eyes dilated...she looked more than fuckable right now...claiming her lips with mine I could feel her arms try to wind around my neck...."We're not done yet sweetheart...get on your knees"....she got on her knees directly in front of my throbbing dick, looking up to me for confirmation I nodded my head..."I think you know what to do sweetheart"....closing my eyes I gently held on to the sides of her head as she began the sweet torture....