ch.15 Locked Up

(recap: all of them run off to a motel 6 and when they're unpacking, the police come)

Jazmins P.O.V

cops: this is the police. Open up!

Shit Shit Shit!

Me: *opens door* hello

cops: let us in, we're searching the place

Me: no. You're not, i know my rights.

Cops: we have a warrant

Me: for what

Cops: kidnapping

Me: haha oh my god! Kidnapping? Are you serious?! Because i look like i totally kidnap people.

Cop: *sigh* ok then. Do you know Mackenzie Lopez?

Me: yeah,she's my friend. She's back in the bathroom if you want to talk with her

Cops: ok. May i come in?

Me: yeah whatever.

While through cops were interrogating Mackenzie i stepped outside for a moment. I can't believe i said mackenzie was my friend, eww. I walked over to the cop car and noticed a guy in the backseat. I came to the window and and he looked at me with pleading eyes, pointing to the cuffs. He looked so familiar. I wanted to help him so i came to the front door of the car and the door was unlocked, i grabbed the keys for the cuffs and let him out. He tried to run a way but i grabbed him.

Boy: let me go! They might come out any minute.

Me: no no no. I want to know you, what's your name

boy: Jc. Jc Caylen

Me: waaaiiiiittt. By any chance, are you friends with Sam Pottorff and Kian Lawley?

Jc:: yup, really good friends.

Me: Im going to let you know, that's the only reason I'll let you go now, I'll call a cab and then you go to Sams house and tell him and Kian everything that happened, how we are here being interrogated by the cops, everything.

Jc: okay i will, do you want my the bring them here to get you

Me: no.

Jc:thank you. So much! Bye.

After Jc left i came in and sat down on the bed as if i never left. I hope mackenzie didn't tell the cops about us.

Mackenzies P.O.V

i walked into the bathroom to clean off my face when i heard a knock and muffled voices outside, strange. But i just shook it off. As i was about to hop in the shower there was a knock on the bathroom door and i quickly put on my robe and opened.

Cops: hello. Mackenzie Lopez?

Me: mhm can i help you

Cops: what happened to your nose?

Me: you see those girls over there, Jazmin, Willow and Sarah. They broke it, that's how i got all these bruises and cuts

Cop: oh, they said you were all friends. I am gonna take all of you to the station to be questioned

Me: okay, let me get dressed

uh oh! I hope i don't go to jail. I won't, i didn't do anything. But if they do, my whole plan is gonna be ruined, i never planned on getting beat up, just getting Haley on my side. This is way out of hand.

Willows P.O.V

i can't believe the cops are here! Oh my god oh my god, we're all going to jail.

Cops: could you all please step into the car