PT-XXXIX

||FIRST MEET WITH MFS||
||FIGHT||
.
.
.
.
|NONE'S POV|

"No,You know it's not allowed to go!"

"But Slender-"

"That's it Liu and Jeff."

Both of the brothers sighs and went out of the room.

Slender have found out that you are caught.He said that if you will be able to run from there,you will come back here,he is not gonna help you from breaking out!You should do it on your own.

|OTHER SIDE|

"Fuck....today they are gonna ask me everything,they even removed my fucking mask!And my weapons -"You are talking to yourself.You are being put in prison,they have found you are the killer and gonna ask you some questions today,and about your punishment it will be announced soon.Who knows.

You are being prisoned with MFS.2 girls and 3 boys + you.They all are talking so much and annoying the shit out of you.

"Hey,Are you a killer, beautiful?"You heard a voice as you rolled your eyes and ignored the person,looking out of the jail.

"Hey,I am talking to you!"You saw a figure standing infront of you.

"I don't talk with fuckers."You said,you are rude you know but who cares?

That person glared at you.

"Cmon,left her there,she is an introvert."The other prisoner said,a girl.

You turned and looked at the girls.

A girl with short brown hairs,straight bangs,with a cold look.A scar on her chin.

A girl with long black hair,tied in a pony,annoyed look.

And here the boys.

A boy with dark blue hair,he was looking like an introvert and wasn't talking.He was kind of cute.

And boy next to him.

Brown long hair,tied in a ponytail,his eyes on you,he kind of looked....hot and flirty.

And stood the guy infront of you.

He had red hair,red eyes,and also had a annoying look on his face.

"What?Stop looking at me with your shitty eyes."You scoffed and looked away.He walked away from you and sat there with boys.

"Here he goes."You heard the boy from earlier with red hair says.

"Hey-I am Elias.What about you?"It was the guy with dark blue here,he was passing a small smile to you.

You didn't know how to act,he is being a kind and sweet guy,talking to him won't be bad,right?

"Hian."You replied simply,looking up at him.

"You got a good name!"He said smiling.

"Ugh,what's up with these both?"The red guy seemed angry on you for talking to him.

The guy next to the red haired one,which looked hot,stood up and came towards you.

"I am Leon."He introduced too but you never replied anything.

"Since you here with us,you need to get involved."Leon said crossing his arms,but not sounding rude.

The red haired guy walked towards you three and here again he goes.

"Didn't you get it?Atleast nod if you did get it!"He exclaimed but still you didn't.

"If you act with me right,then only I can get involve and comfortable.So watch your mouth or you don't know what will happen."You said in a dark voice,the red haired guy jumped at the sudden change in voice.