PT-LIII

||THE END||
.
.
.
.
|YOUR POV|

"She literally is crazy,no freaking doubt!"

I ran and ran,deep into the woods,there's no other way to go rather than in woods,I ran inside it hoping there won't be a dead end.

"She can catch me with her tentacles---"I spoke as I felt something around my body and realised its nothing but really her tentacle.

"You thought you can run away from me?"

I heard her.

"Fuck...I need to find her weakness..."

I checked my secret pocket and didn't find my blade.

I punched her tentacles.

"It's worthless and useless.You are weaponless and pathetic."She laughed,her voice echoed my ears.

Pathetic?

"You are a coward,aren't you?"I says smirking up to myself,with a new plan.

"Coward?Me?ME?HAHAHA,How am I?"

"You can't face me,fight me with face-to-face, normally?"

"Face-to-face?What the heck you sayin'?We are face to face!"

"A monster is standing infront of me.Infront of a person with no weapon."I spoke.

"You are weak.See,I am without any weapon too!"She exclaimed.

I laughed and looks at her.

"Your tentacles,they are like weapons only,on the other hand,there's nothing I have.You are so scared to face me,hm?This is fun."

Her tentacle's grip gets tight around my body still I showed no emotion of pain,anger or anything but straightly looking at her.

Her tentacle covered my whole body, excluding my face only.

"I don't care about anything you say."

I gritted and bit her tentacle quickly,buring my teeths continuosly and mercilessly,until she let me go,fell onto the ground.

"Ew."I got disgusted by the blood of hers,on my teeths.But there's not so much time,I need to run or find a weapon.

I quickly stands up and starts to run away,not looking back.

"She will again soon be fine.Damn.."

I ran more deep into the woods,no other way,my eyes wandered as I saw Archer.

I reached near it and saw sharp arrows,It was total 19 or 20.

I heard rustling noise,knew it was Gemma.

I quickly turned around,hiding the arrows behind my back.

"You are really a bitch,aren't you?You called your dead yourself.."

She shows her smirk,while I waited for her to attack.

Don't worry,you got a plan,right?Calm down!

I saw her one of the tentacle moving towards me and when reached near me,I stabbed one of the arrow in it,and pinned it onto the ground,both arrow and the tentacle.

She gasped as I smirks to myself.I ran towards her,keep stabbing all of them with the arrow on the ground,she was in so pain that she couldn't attack .e and when I finished stabbing and pinning them all at ground,I smirks and slowly went to her.

"Isn't it so sad that we didn't get to be sisters?Only if that old man and that old woman,your mother,would have been married,we would have been happy sisters!"I laughed and stops when reached her.