PT-XLII

||MEETING AFTER 6 YEARS!||
||FINALLY!||
.
.
.
.

|NONE'S POV|

*breathing heavily*

"Oh,Fuck...."You muttered checking yourself,you are still in prisoner outfit,you don't even have clothes and your weapon with you now.You tried to run away from the prison many times but failed,well,now you successfully ran away,thanks to them.

"I need to buy some clothes....but money?"You muttered.

"Where should I go?....I can't go...to Slender's mansion directly in these clothes,it would be embarassing and I am going to meet all of them after so much time,I am excited so I wanna wear some good clothes."

An idea came in your mind,It is not well,you are deciding to go to your old house,where you killed your dad and his girlfriend,you need to get some clothes.You won't find any for your size but you wanna go once.

"I have already forgot the way to it..."You sighed and closes your eyes, thinking what to do now.

"Kid"

You quickly opens your eyes,and saw a tall figure stood infront of you.Your eyes widened,It was SLENDERMAN.

"Slen..der?"You said.

"You finally break out from the jail,Glad to see you after 6 years,You have grown."

You blinked twice and smiles a little.

"Thanks....It nice to see you again tho, too."

"You are coming back to mansion, aren't you?"

He asked, wanting to know if you wanna come.

"Ofcourse,I would like to.But I need something to buy."

|OTHER SIDE|

"WHERES SLENDER?"

"I DONT KNOW,JEFF!"

"ELF DICK?,DO YOU KNOWWW?"

"....."

"HEYY!?

"I DONT!"

"TICCCI?"

"N-noo"

"Must have gone to get a new creepypasta."

"Yeah"

"I am excited to meet him/her!"

∆∆

"Someone is here..."Sally mumbled to Sadie,who stands up and went to open the door,her eyes slightly widened and looks at the two standing figures.

"SLENDERMAN is back...with someone."Sadie said in a aloud voice,which caused some to get down there.

You stood there with SLENDERMAN awkwardly in white hoodie and black loose jeans.

"Who's that?"You saw a guy,getting close to both of you and he came in clear vision.

"Elf ears......Ben?"

(Guys,I have some pics,You can imagine that how Ben,Jeff,Jack and Liu looks now,as they have grown up!Here;) :- )