Where two starts meet

The clock rings. I open my eyes slowly and stretch, turning the clock off. I rub my eyes a bit and stare into the void a while. After like 5 minutes, i get up and choose my clothes. I go down stairs and have breakfast slowly, i accidentally look at the clock and see it's five minutes to bell ring.. I swallow my breakfast fastly, get my backpack and run to school with all my speed..I arrive there, panting, Akito was waiting for me. I try look the best in his eyes, So i fix my hair and wipe my mouth, I start walking to the school entrance.
[Akito POV]
Strangely he was late, and that isn't very usual of him, but on the other hand, it isn't usual for me to be early. Could it be we're trying to impress eachother? I knew what to do. I sat at my desk and waited for recess. When it came I pulled tsukasa to the bathroom (SFW!!!) I held his hands and looked at him..
[Tsukasa POV]
He..he's holding my hands.,and looking at me..I looked back confused..it was..comforting.
'Tsukasa. I love you.' That's what he said. I became red. I didn't even reply and I kissed him immediately. 'Can this answer you, dear akito?' He didn't reply, He was blushing though. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing his face, It's so soft. I kissed his nose, then his lips multiple times, like a lot. REALLY a lot. I jumped on him and moved my lips to his cheek, that i wouldn't stop kissing, I was getting butterflies. I'm. I'm so in love with him.