Do i love her ?

|Gaby POV|
Wassup, I'm 18 and I'm bisexual . My Best friend is Ray ' whom is a Stud/dyke.
Since both of our parents don't approve of the whole "lesbian situation " we managed to move in together.

|Ray POV|
Wassup , I'm Ray and I'm 19 . I have feelings for my best friend, Gaby lowkey. I work at a lesbian bar club
—————————————————————
Mi amor I'm home , miss me ?" I walked n and saw Gaby on the couch staring at her phone screen' as always. I snatched her phone quickly out of her hand . "Yo wtf I'm playing a game . She gave me a serious' but pouty expression.
get off that phone ever since I left you been on that damn phone it's time to get off I'm home now so stop being on your phone .
She rolled her eyes.
Damn ma ' all I'm saying is that I'm home and it's time you get off that phone ." You lucky you my best friend. She laughed and walked behind me . Wrapping her arms around my waist you love me?" She kissed my neck.
Dam right I love you , I thought I love
d her way more then she actually thought. I smiled I'm dead tried , ima lay in the bed for awhile. You better stop getting on that phone."
Bitch I'm grown you ain't my daddy ."
Let's see about that." I slapped her ass and went upstairs. We always be playing around a lot wit each other, but I want us to be more then that . All I need her to do is start trusting again . The only problem is I don't want to mess up our friendship like that . I got undressed and layed on the bed . A couple minutes later , I felt a warm body press against my back , and arms around my waist.
I'm cold as hell " she mumbled.
I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep .
I woke up to smell 'bacon and eggs while realizing Gaby wasn't beside me. I know it is pretty strange that we're sleeping together isn't it? It's just a best friend thing. Besides, it it's only on bedroom.
I walked downstairs and saw her cooking breakfast. G' morning sleepyhead." She smiled.
Morning "I mumbled. I noticed she was rushing like she needed to go somewhere important.
Where your ass planning