Chapter 4

" Okay sweetheart' bye " she gave me a goodbye hug. I made my way  back to my house once I got to the house after all that driving I opened the door to see Gaby crying on the couch. What's wrong ?"  I asked her in a gentle voice' while rubbing her back .
V- Victoria... she said while sniffing and letting more tears flow down. What about Victoria?" I asked in stern serious voice. when I went to her house I saw her in the bed wit a different girl ' I looked in her eyes. You can see the pain and hurt it's clear to see that I never liked Victoria or her vibe .. she did her wrong .
ma stop crying  you need someone better anyways ." I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom " I layed her down on the bed gently, and tried to think of a way to get her to stop crying so much So, I began giving her small but gentle kisses up and down her neck while caressing her thigh . At first , her body was so stiff , but she eventually let go and relaxed . I said as I was kissing up and down her neck no matter what I'm gonna always be here for you . R- ray... She called my name gentle and soft . I watched her as , she wiped her tears and relaxed into my soft touch.
Gaby.... You know I will never do anything to hurt you ma.Right?
I stared directly in her eyes. Yes Ray . I know ... she said in a low Voice. ma ... there's something that I've been needing to tell u . I know your going through a ruff time rig it now , but I just want everything to be out and clear in the open . I'm sick of hiding this . I put my head down .
I love you . I always have . I said.
For a moment, there was silence.
Then I felt Gaby's hands wrap around my neck and kiss me .
She parted from the kiss and smiled.
I know Ray " she giggled.
Who told you????" I asked curiously.
"Your momma... you know she can never keep a secret for anything In the world." She responded.
" Shit ." I cursed under my breath.