chapter 5

" it's okay . I feel the same way actually." She blushed. I kissed her on the cheek.
Good but.. I wanna take things slow ma. Even tho, I just have you to myself, I don't wanna rush into things. I said. She nodded her head. Afterwards, we got ready for bed. I watched her take' her cloths off, till she only had on bra/panties. I licked my lips . I want her. I want her body. I want her soul to be connected with mines. I want all of it . She layed in the bed' and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer" Then we both fell asleep.
I slightly opened my eyes to see Gaby laying in my arms. Suddenly, my phone rung to the noise " nasty nasty , by Boosie Badazz." I leaned over and reached my
hand on the dresser to get it.
" Hello?" I spoke first.
Yo wassup boi " it was Chris ' one of the employees that worked with me at my job. Why you calling my phone so early in the morning? Work don't start until later bro. I spoke quietly, trying not to wake up Gaby. I called you to tell you that ' you gotta be at work a little early today. Boss hired some new strippers which would bring in some more cash. Be there at 10pm she hung up. I put my phone back on the dresser. Gaby rolled over and rubbed ha eyes. Who was that at 9pm in the morning??" She said while yawning.
It was Chris. My friend who's with me at work. She said that I gotta be there at 10pm today." I responded. I thought it was a lesbian bar for only girls they let men in there now ? " No ma I said Chris is a stem her real name is Christian but she changed it I said ' she nodded her head and got out of bed heading to the bathroom. I followed her . Where you think you going ? " she laughed, and pushed me out. Damn I was soo close too. A few minutes later I hear the shower running. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch putting a t.v. Show on . I thought to myself. Maybe I need to quit this job. Gaby already knows I get all my ladies from this bar. And if I continue to fuck every girl at this bar I might just loose my chance with Gaby but then again Gaby should trust me? Plus , I bring home the bacon when it comes to paying these  bills. She should be grateful.I saw Gaby walking downstairs, with a towel around her body. Well damn . She looked like she was dripping wet. Ray you know where my lotion is ??? She asked me .
I stared at her and licked my lips .  If only she knew what I was thinking. Don't look at me like that and answer my question. She said.
It's on my dresser next to my phone I responded while laughin.
I watched her go upstairs, Afterwards I took a shower myself for the rest of the day, me and Gaby watched movies on Netflix and chill .

Once 10:00pm , finally came I got dressed to leave . ma I'll be back in the morning, I love you I said and kissed Gaby on the lips . Yeah aight ." She rolled her eyes
I could tell her was annoyed and didn't want me to go , but I had to extra hours could bring extra money I drove to my job , once I got there, I walked in and started my job . I noticed some fine strippers . Especially, this one lady who had a black thong on ' with a black top to match. Her hair was curly hair and she was light skin.
Hey man , I see you made it . Look at all the ladies up in here. I might get lucky tonight." Chris said . Yeah they aight . But  I ain't mess with any of them . I'm trynna get wit Gaby. I said I thought Gaby had a girl . What happened? She asked . That girl cheated on her and played wit her heart now she's scared to trust again So now I got my chance I responded . I saw a lady walk up to us
Hi can I get a small, Hennessey please ? That lady said.
Chris smiled and started fixing it up for her. " Hey daddy." The lady said , grabbing onto my tie . " yo chill with all of that shit I said backing away. Suddenly she grabbed me and took me to a private back room in the bar . She took off all her cloths and pushed me down. Then she started giving me a lap dance .  I ain't gonna lie ' baby got ass . But she needa chill. Do a brother look that good ' like damnn ???
Her body was on point ' I ain't even gonna lie . I started to enjoy this a lil bit . While grinding on me , she started taking off my cloths but by bit . Listen I already got a girl , you needa stop I said " well , can your girl do this ? She pulled off my pants/underwear and immediately started flicking her tongue in every place of my pussy . I grabbed onto her hair as she continued. She began sucking on my clit, which really got me turned on. I flipped us over. I wanted to be in charge. She said in a pouty, but sexy voice . I went down to her pussy...
You all know what happened next c;
After we had sex , I put my cloths on again and so did she.
" Now you better not mention this to anyone aight? I said.
ofc she she responded.
" Now go back out there so people won't get after you . When I saw Chris she started cheesing at me . Yo that's mah boi
You got sum didn't you as she laughed.
Yo shut up " I laughed too . I wanted to go home to I told my boss that I wanted my shift to end now so she let me go which I did I left and went home .
When I went home I saw Gaby on the phone and just sat down next to her and just started thinking about what went down .
I can't let Gaby find out " after Gbay got off the phone she got up and gave me a hug .