Patoto

3 angst? Kinda sorta?
_________________________________

SMG3 walked into his room. He sat down on his bed and started looking at memes on his phone.

He did that for a few minutes but something was bothering him. He's never seen an SMG get sick.

What if this was something really bad? What if it had something to do with that demon keyboard? What if SMG4 was d-

"RUFF!"

SMG3 looked down to see Jermey on the floor of his bed.

"Hello, Jeremy."

Jermey wiggled a little. He did that when he wanted on the bed. SMG3 patted the bed and Jermey hopped on.

SMG3 sighed and Jermey got on his lap.

"I'm okay Jermey. He said as he petted Jermey. Just... tired I guess."

SMG3 looked at his phone for a few moments before hopping off the bed, Jeremy following close behind.

He walked past Four who was still sleeping. He didn't look any worse but he didn't look any better either. He should give him some medicine once he wakes up.

He continued down the hallway and out the front door. Jermey tried to follow him but 3 stopped them.

"I'd rather be alone for a bit." Said Three to Jermey.

He shut the door, sat down on the grass, and leaned against the side of his house.

He's not sure why he talks to Jeremy. They're just a meme so it's highly unlikely they can understand him. He guessed it was because he rarely ever interacted with other people.

Even before the whole ending up in the internet graveyard and befriending Four thing, he was always a loner. Maybe that's why he cared about Four so much. Four was the first person to ever be his friend. Four was there to hold his hand both figuratively and literally.

Three chuckled to himself a bit before remembering why he came out here for.

He called One. It rang for moments before One picked up.

"Hello Three what a pleasant surprise."