Chapter 2: Family Meeting

No one Pov:

    When Takemichi went home, he saw a figure in his house but then he found out it was he's mother who just came back from work.

Takemichi Pov:

"Why are you home early?" I ask and shocked at same time. "I've done everything early handed everything to the boss early that's why." Mom said while continuing doing her stuff. "Say Michy what happened to the house when I was gone?" Mom ask with an angry face. "Would you believe me when I say I've done nothing?" I ask and my mom gave me an unimpressed face. "There's your answer. Your face says it all." I said. "You know what, your lucky that today we have family gathering or else I would have beat and scold the hell out of you." Mom said smiling. "Oh and I prepared your clothes for the gathering they are hanging on your wardrobe door." Mom said.

    I ran to my room and get ready for the family gathering. After I'm ready, I looked myself at the mirror to get myself a better look. 'Dang I look handsome as f!' I'm thinking to myself. "I should go to where mom is before she nag." I mumbled. As I goes to where my mom was, "You look lame with that hairstyle here let me help you." Mom said smiling. After she restyled my hair, "Also go change your hair color it's better with your natural black hair." Mom said with a disgusted face. 

   After I changed my hair color, my mom is shedding tears of joy. "I knew you were going to become a pretty and handsome boy when you grew up." Mom said. "You are keeping this hairstyle and hair color for this eternity. If I saw you dyed it or gel them where you used to do you'll find out the outcome yourself." Mom said smiling with a possessive tone. Suddenly mom's phone rang, "Oh! It was your dad." Mom said while she's back to her sunny self.

"Yes darling!" Mom said. "You guys can come out now." Dad said. "Hai!" Mom said while hang up on her husband. "Come on Michy your father is waiting outside." Mom said. "Hai~" I said lazily. Once we're in the car mom and dad started to show love to each other while I was at the back disgusted by them. "Get a room!" I said with a disgusted face. "Don't be disgusted by us~ You'll do it with your soulmate in the future~" Dad said. "Ew!" Is all I can said.

    I was closing my eyes and cover my ears with headphone so that I wouldn't hear and see anything that can destroy my virgin eyes and ears. As the car stopped, I opened my eyes and I saw that we have arrive back to the manor where my grandparent are living. I immediately get off the car and went in the manor. As I was inside the manor I was greeted by the servant in the manor. 'That caught me off guard.' I'm thinking to myself. 

"Welcome back young masters and mistress." a butler greeted. "Can you show us where mother and father was?" Dad said. "Right this way." The butler said. As we follow the butler we finally arrive where my grandparent are. The butler then knock at the door and said "Master, Mistress your visitors have arrives." "Let them in." A voice comes out of the room said.

    The butler then opened the door and let us in and then close the door and leave. "How have you been mother father?" Dad said. "We've been well how about you?" My grandmother said. "Have you been treating Fuki chan well?" Grandmother then asked my dad. "Yes, we've been well." Mom said. "I see...Michy how have you've been?" Grandmother ask. "I've been well!" I said smiling. "You children are the first one to greet us while others either waiting at the hall or roam around their old rooms." Grandfather said while facepalm his face with disappointment.

"Told you to go hard on them and you didn't listen!" Grandmother said. "Anyways let's go to the hall and start the gathering." Grandfather said. Everyone in the room walks out and goes to the hall. Everyone in the hall saw that their brother, sister in law and cousin are walking with their parent/grandparent. "Children let's headed to the dining area!" Grandfather said. Everyone in the hall then went to the dining area.