Chapter 4: Gangs

Name/Nickname: Bunny masked boss (Ryo Kentaro)

Age: 35

Profile: 30th Generation of the Vampire Hunters Boss known as Silver Raven. Born to become an heir of the Silver Raven's boss even though he didn't want to and become the boss os Silver Raven when he is 16 years old. Never wanted to attack the Hanagaki family because he don't know why the generation before him hate them even though the retired member from the generation before did told him why. All he think about of the generation before him is childish and too impulsive. He likes to make fun of the retired members from generation before him, free life and peaceful life. He dislike destruction, fighting, loud noise and trouble causing members. He is a sweet tooth, has a high tolerance for alcohol and also a sly fox. Always gets dragged back to work by his secretary.

 Always gets dragged back to work by his secretary

Name: Hanako Tsubasa

Age: 29

Profile: 30th Generation of the Silver Raven's Secretary. She always standing next to the boss and keep the boss in line almost as if she is babysitting him. She is hard working, smart and caring. She never let the boss miss any meeting and work.

________________________________________________________________________________

No one Pov:

"Ne ne Take-Nii what is Toman and Moebius?" Ken ask and Takemichi almost choked on his own drinks. "*cough cough* Where did you hear that word from?" Takemichi ask. "From the accident we ran into." Ken said. "What accident did you actually ran into?" Takemichi ask. "Some scum bags bullying a passer by." Ken said. "I did hear that they are trying to conflict a war between Toman and Moebius." Ken said. "Kid you serious? That is not something you can joke about." Yamagishi said. "I'm 100% sure I'm not joking ask Kai he heard that too." Ken said and Kai nodded as approval.

"So what is Toman and Moebius you never answer." Ken said. "Toman and Moebius is a gang." Yamagishi said. "Toman full name as Tokyo Manji Gang is a very well known gang because of the Invincible Mikey the president of the Toman and also the founder of Toman." Yamagishi explain. "And Moebius is the opposite of Toman they are recognized for odious reputation." Yamagishi continue explain.