🦷🌸yellow guy x wallys child!GN!reader(dhmis and welcome home)

(Btw i headcannon wally and yellow guy as related so reader is yellow guys cousin also yellow guy is 8 and reader is 9 in this)

Y/n's pov:
I wake up stretching and starting my morning routine. My dad wally comes into the bathroom while im brushing my teeth "morning y/n you know that cousin yellow guy i talk about?" I nod my head "he's coming over to visit so you'l finally get to meet him he's around your age" i smile "cool i cant wait to see him" i hug my dad and he grabs an apple blinking and taking a bite out of it before walking away. I finish my morning routine and sit in my room relaxing.

✨️Half an hour later✨️

I hear a knock at the door and jump up running down the stairs exitedly. My dad opens the door i see a duck like dude,a red guy and a small yellow guy with blue hair. I automaticly guess he's my cousin and ask him to follow me. He does and i take him to my room where i put a bunch of activitys and games for us "so yellow guy what do you wanna play?" He points at a pile of teddy bears "can-can we play tea partys with those?" He asks "yea of coarse" i grab my toy tea cups and give us both an eaqual amount of teddys. I pretend to pour some tea "would you like some?" He nods and i pretend to pour some for his teddy.

💫2 hours later💫

My dad comes upstairs to check on us "Hey how have you two been?" "We have been fine dad" i answer yellow guy nods in agreement "how about you come and get an actual drink?" He asks we and yellow guy say ok going downstairs. We watch as my dad pours two cups of juice before giving it to us "thanks dad" we both go back upstairs continuing to play tea party's until yellow guy has to leave "goodbye i hope i see you again soon!" I call out "bye!" He calls back. My dad wally puts me to bed and i have happy dreams about getting to see my cousin.