🦷🌸choptop and (alive) nubbins x younger!sister reader

(Btw you're around 12 in this)

Y/n is the youngest member of the Sawyer family, a canibalistic odd family. She's sitting criss cross apple sauce on the old wooden floor, playing with her makeshift doll which is just a bundle of sticks tied together with wire, with button eyes. The room is filled with the smell of old furniture, dust and blood. Suddenly, the door bursts open and her hyper older twin brothers, Choptop and Nubbins come in "hey, buddy! What ya up to?" choptop asks, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "uh, just playing" Y/n replies, holding her doll close "you?" "I'm listening to some tunes" choptop says, tapping his metal headplate to an imaginary beat "Nubbins here is collecting moss" Nubbins grins as he opens his messy bag. He rumages through it and pulls out a small flower "and I got this just for you, lil sis" he says, handing her the gift. Y/n takes the flower with a mild smile "thanks, hippie" she mumbles the last part under her breath jokingly "let’s go to the cd store" Choptop suggests suddenly with glee "weren’t you banned from there after you stole like five cd's?" Y/n asks, raising a skeptical brow. "yeah, but I'm sure they won't notice me in this new hair!" Choptop says, with an air of confidence. He motions to Nubbins, who hands him a shoulder length purplish black wig from his bag. Choptop puts it on. "see?" Y/n just stares at him then sighs. "Fine. I need a new hat anyway since Bubba accidentaly sliced mine in two with that chainsaw of his, and I'm pretty sure they sell those too."

A few hours later

they arrive at the cd store, a small shop filled with racks of music, posters, and hats. The smell of sweat and dust fills the air as they step inside. Y/N wanders towards the hat section, leaving her brothers to their usual antics. She can hear them goofing around, knocking over displays and making loud noises.

Y/N's POV

I'm standing in front of the hat shelf, my hands brushing over a variety of caps and beanies. One specific hat catches my eye, a black beanie with a flower pattern stitched into it. I smile to myself, feeling a rare moment of peace amidst the chaos that is my family. I pick up the beanie and head towards Choptop and Nubbins, who are now in some sort of whispered argument over which cd's to swipe. "I choose this" i happily say, holding up the beanie. Without a word Choptop scoops me up with the beanie still in my hands and makes a run for the exit. He rushes through the door, Nubbins trails close behind him. Both of them laugh manicly as the shopkeepers shouts echo behind us but they quickly fade into the distance. We race through the streets, the familiar path home soon in sight. By the time we burst through the front door, we're all breathless and filled with adrenalyne. Bubba looks up from the corner, giving us a questioning glance but saying nothing. I colapse onto the worn out couch, clutching my new beanie to my chest. Despite the insanity of my brothers and the unconventional methods they use, there's a warmth in my heart. It's chaotic and often reckless, but it's my family. And in moments like this, I wouldn't trade them for the world.