Chapter 5- What's Happening? (WARNING- contains sensitive and disturbing scenes)

"Shut up! Now relax" He says sternly and firmly. "I-I-f you d-d-do anything t-t-to me I s-swear I'll scream!" I seriously say with a nervous voice. "If you do anything like that, then I will do this to you every single day of your life!" He spits and moves my hair out of the way. "Oh, what's this now? Wow that is some really bad mark on your skin, it could take about 3-4 days hahaha what is this? Some sort of territorial mark that this guy owns you?" He asks. "Yeah, he owns me and if he finds out what you are doing to me, he'll probably murder you!" I say confidently. "But he won't because we will be going to London tomorrow and your bags are already packed!" He hisses. I push him away from me and try to leave but instead he quickly moves toward me and pins me down to the ground, I struggle but he's too strong, I spit on him. "Oh, you're such a big turn on, I'm getting hard now!" He says, trying to be seductive. "You're so disgusting!!" I say in a disgusted tone. "Aww, stop being in denial, you know you love it!" He says calmly. "In your mother-fucking dreams asshole!" I scream while he suddenly covers my mouth with his, still pinning me down and leaving me so weak. "There, there!" He says in a soothing tone and tries to stroke my cheek but I move my head, with tears streaming down my face. "Please don't do this." I say weakly and pleadingly. "Aww, I'm really sorry but you have to complete your punishment." He says calmly and intimately. He takes my shoes off, and unbuttons my shirt, taking it all off leaving me in my bra and strokes my whole torso with his finger trailing down. He tries unbuttoning my jeans but I try to stop him. "I don't want to do this, please don't" I say very weakly. He ignores me and carries on, he slowly takes my jeans off, first revealing my thigh and then my knees until all of it comes off, my heart is racing. He reaches to the hem of my panties and pulls them off too, I feel as if my heart has stopped, I cannot breathe I am scared to death, I thought he was really nice and he looked as if he wouldn't hurt a fly. He is a fuckin rapist. I felt a sting inside of me, it really hurts he is penetrating me, I want everything to stop, I want my life taken away. My whole stomach feels inside out and in a bad way too. Somebody please save me, I feel so dizzy. "Hope this taught you a lesson not to mess with my family, did I teach you a lesson?!" I remain speechless. "ANSWER ME!!!" He yells and I flinch but surprisingly I manage to nod. "Good, now stay in your room and don't say anything, understood?!" He demands. I nod and he lets go of me. "Sweet dreams!" He blows a kiss, unlocks the door and closes it behind him. I quickly get my bag, undrawn the curtains and open the window and get out as quickly before the monster comes back...