~* Prologue *~

"Alright now Dream, just go in there and stay put." A soft voice called out to a small golden skeleton. The golden skeleton nodded cheerfully, he loved making others happy. The soft figure smiled, waving as she closed the portal. He made a small spin around taking in the white vast space he was now in. 'What a wonderful place!' He thought, he took a seat on the soft white floor, his mother would be back soon. 

The lanky black figure stood over the now chopped tree, smiling evilly. "I don't know what you have done with my brother, but I will find out, and I will manage to cause you even more pain." The tall goopy figure created a portal, stepping off on his quest to find his missing brother.

————————————————————————-—————————————————————————

A small, 'knock' could be heard on the door of the dark one's office. "Come in, Killer." The oil leaking sans opened the door softly, making his way in front of the desk. "Hey nightmare, can I ask a question?" Killer asked, looking nervous, fiddling with something behind his back. "Of course Killer, what is it?" The dark one said, turning his attention to the black-eyed skeleton. Killer held out what he was fidgeting with, an old photo, "Who's dream, boss?" 

Nightmare froze, his eyes wide with shock, he had given up on looking for that name a long time ago. "Hey.. uhm, boss? You okay?" Nightmare snapped back into consciousness, straightening his posture. "Dream... he was a.. a very close friend of mine." Nightmare said awkwardly. Killer noticing how uncomfortable he was, simply pressed, perhaps he could crack his boss. "C'mon boss, I need more information." Nightmare glared at Killer, though continued, "Dream.. was a great friend of mine... unfortunately, he disappeared one day and I'm not sure what happened to him." Killer, now somewhat satisfied, left. 

————————————————————————-—————————————————————————

A strange skeleton smiled, his bones a dark grey, blue tear stains running down his face. Another skeleton leaning over him smiled as well, his bones were a soft gray, instead of blue tear stains, his under-eyes were marked with golden tear stains. The golden teared skeleton asked, "Error, can I help you with your job tomorrow?"