Eggnog x Plain Yogurt💜

Warnings/Kinks: Daddy Kink, Rough Sex, Degradation, Slut/Whore naming, Roleplay?, Mentions of belly bulge, Swearing, Mentions of killing gay little brother, Trans Man Plain Yogurt. YEAH HE HAS A CUNT LOL

Eggnog: Top
Plain Yogurt: Bottom

Quite the rare ship but yeah sussy cookies fuck (They are cookies but in human form shit idk) This was so rushed lmao I'll fix it when it's morning probs

Requested by the lovely user:
yogurt_creamyourking (took me 5 minutes to try and tag you idk why was it almost impossible)

Note by Rin💥:

HIIII SHALKA TOLD ME TO FINISH THIS SERIOUSLY. man I wish I could make this a crackedy drugs chapter but it may consider rude and make Shalka mad. But half of this was made from Shalka🍄 and the other half was by me so enjoy lol. [Edit: Rest in Peace, Rin.🕊 I had also edited some of her work here after her passing.]

Oh and, trans Plain 😋😋😋

________________

🍄
No one's pov:

"Tsk, who could be here at this hour?" Plain Yogurt cookie scoffs at the knock on his porch's glass door, thinking it must be Lilac who finally completed his task on assasinating his little brother.

Today was Christmas night, it was a very tiring day but thankfully this time the party was set off early evening due to the cold weather he used as an excuse. But that didn't mean Plain Yogurt would get a relaxing moment, he couldn't just leave random work papers that was due tomorrow alone.

He then stood up from his chair, the pen that was on the table rolled down onto the floor which Plain Yogurt ignored. He then looks at the glass door, shoving the large curtain away seeing nothing but himself in the reflection of the glass in from of him.

Plain Yogurt slides the glass door opem with ease, feeling the cold air endure him and making him shiver. After all, all he wore was a purple sleeping gown that had his chest opened for the whole Yogurca to admire with some comfy pants.

As he looked at the view from outside seeing no one in his sight, he grumbles paranoid. "Tch, well for fuck sakes theres no one here-"

"Hohoho~!"

A jolly deep raspy voice appeared that was out of view from Plain Yogurts perspective making him go wide eyes.

"What the fuck-"

Till then, infront of his eyes was a shadow of a tall broad cookie on his porch's fences, holding what seemed was a big sack behind their back. They start to carefully jump down and walked closer till their appearance was unfolded for Plain Yogurt to see.

There he saw was a cookie who looked painfully familiar. That silly 'Santa Claus Cookie' was what he exactly looked like. It was a myth which Plain Yogurt Cookie did not believe and thought it was all just a lie for kids to think that there was some random old guy dressed for the holiday and giving out any stupid toy they ever wanted and to no credits to the real cookies who gave them what they wanted, ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶, their parents.

"You should not be saying such vulgar words! That's not very nice, saying as it is the most jolliest holiday of each year!" the cookie scolded as he jumped off the fence and took a few steps.

"Who are you and do you think I care!? I can do anything I want bastard, now leave before I call my guards." Plain Yogurt Cookie growled, his hands turning into bawled fists. Making the other smirk amused.

"Is it not obvious? I'm Santa-"

"No you're not. That's just a ridiculous myth that fools believe."

"Oh~?"