Monday morning

I wake up to my mother screaming " Parker Michelson  your going to be late get up " I lift my head to see my 5'2 mother walking around my room picking up rubbish and dirty clothes I cry out "do I have to" in a tired tone and I think this was the quickest I have heard my mother reply it was like 0.1 seconds it was simply "i am not answering that" and i knew what that meant, I have to get ready and go. As she left the room I slowly get out of bed stumbling to the bathroom walking through the door and locking it I slowly turn around to look into the mirror I see myself I was the typical teen age girl i was 5'7 with brunette hair bluey green eyes and a army of freckles that spray over my button nose and cheeks, I rub my eyes and yawn with tiredness as I turn on the shower I slowly get undressed as i put my hair in a messy bun and turn around not to see the patch of water on the ground i slip onto my bum "Fucking cheese and crackers" i say as i slowly picking myself up of the cold tyles. I walk over to the shower that was on full ball so there was steam flooding the room as i step in I feel the warmth across my shoulders and neck as I put my head down nearly falling asleep under the water I hear a knock  iam pretty sure at the front door i sigh and quickly turned the shower off  wrapping myself in a towel and slowly open the bathroom door and  walk out steam rolling out of it  as i head towards the front of the house seeing it was already  open it and that my mum was in the door frame as I walked to he door  still in my towel mind you, and standing a meter in front of the door is a tall broad and handsome figured teenager he had brown curly hair with the sides and back shaven with blue eyes he was wearing black ripped jeans and a grey and black shirt which was that tight you could see the difined muscles he had underneath, well my jaw dropped as I said queitly "O.M.G" well I don't think it was quiet enough because he's replys with "hi the names Cole I just moved in next door" he puts his hand out and I shake it ,then this happens my mother walks inside saying as she does "I will leave you two to talk" I palm my face as I reply "hi i am maddi" in a nice tone , as I try to start conversation he looks down and is just like " Damn girl" I was trying to figure out what that meant when I relisesed I was still  in a towel "oh yeh" I say with my my hand on my hips "sorry I didn't want this to be my first impression" as I look at the ground, he puts his hand on my chin and says "it's ok I wasn't complaining" I feel all the blood rush to my cheeks I quickly say good bye and run inside slaming the door behind me I hear a voice say " um ok I guess I will see you at school then" I reply back a few seconds later "ok see you then" I started squealing.

I assend up stairs as I see my triplets big brothers nick ,cristan and reed standing at the top of the stairs  they all say in sink and in  a smerkish way " so what where u and lover boy talking about huh" I egnore him as i walk to my room i hear a shout from the halway "stay away from him maddi we have a bad feeling" i reply "whaterever dickheads" sometime with brothers it's just easier walking away before you push him down the stairs ,i would know i have three older brothers me being the only girl. I walk into my bedroom locking the door behind me I was shocked to look out my window as i see a musculer back in the window next door I relise mine and coles rooms must  aline iam was freaked out but I shook it of as I walked over to my closet and pick out a pair of black ripped jeans and a black sweater with the California Written on it in red and white I matched it with black stubby boots and make my messy bun a little neater.

As i picked up my bag and put my air pods in my pocket I made my way down stairs i screamed "by mum and my annoying brothers iam going to school" the only reply was mum saying "ok sweetie have a good day" and obviously no dad becuse he ditched when i was born he cheated on mum and left with this chick they road of into the sunset together, one morning when I was eight me and mum were watching the news and my dad's face came up mum turned into a ghost the article was somthing like this 'Richard Michelson local California actor sky rockets to fame with his lead on shakespeaes romeo and juliet" we will just say after that we needed a new television because mum hit it with a baseball bat we haven't talked or seen him since and we are fine and good with out him.

I take my key and lock the door behind me I reached into my pocket grabbing my phone and air pods sticking the little devices in my ears i scroll though my spotify play list till I found a song my head was saying no to every song until I came along (See you later by  Jenna Raine) I clicked the song as I started walking to school. I didn't even get to the corner of the street before I was interrupted by yelling in my ear I turn around to see a person on a skate board coming right at me and before i new it I was lieing on the pavement a few seconds later iam pulled to my feet as i look up its Cole I was so filled with anger I curled my fist and punched him smack bang right in his jaw he holds it with his hand as he says "jeez remind me never to run u over with my skate boards ever again" I turn to walk away the he reaches out to grab my arm and I shake it off he walks after me and in not even to seconds he is in front of me I mutter under my breath "go away" and obviously his awnser was "ok bye" I spin around and give him a look as I breathe and started walking again I said calmly  "you just bloody ran me over with a skate board and that's all your going to say" " yep" he replied I walked the rest of the way to school by myself because he started to skate again it was nice silence nice nice silence that was until I got to school.