Chapter 2

The next day in the morning everyone went out shopping with Satan and as they were at a store Satan walked over to Asmo and asked tugging on his jacket and holding up a cat stuff animal.

Kid Satan : uncle Asmo can I get this?"

Asmo then smiled at him and said patting his head.

Asmo : of course you can have anything you want!"

Satan was excited and then quickly ran off to get more stuff.

Lucifer : really? Your going to spoil him?"

Asmo : yes? whatever little Satan wants he rightfully deserves because he's adorable?"

Lucifer : I don't need him turning into Mammon"

Asmo : it's my job as his uncle to spoil him and your job to deal with the aftermath?"

Lucifer : Asmo I'm going to k-

Simeon then walked over and said.

Simeon : heard about the situation thought I could help you taking care of Satan "

Lucifer : you are no help either you spoil Luke!?"

Simeon : that's not true? Anyway I thought it would be nice maybe Luke can help to since they are kinda the same age now"

Asmo : they could be friends!"

Simeon : exactly. Also let's talk later Lucifer"

Few hours later as everyone was done shopping Luke Satan and Mammon were no where to be seen and weren't at the meeting place.

Lucifer : it was mistake to leave them with him....."

Simeon : I'm sure they are fi-!?

Suddenly Mammon walked over with Luke and Satan who were drinking something and seems off.

Lucifer : why are they shaking? And not blinking?"

Mammon : I got them a shake? Front hat new place?"

Simeon : oh dear......"

Lucifer : THAT PLACE HAS TOO. MUCH SUGAR AND CAFFEINE FOR ANY CREATURE TO CONSUME ESPECIALLY SMALL ONES!!"

Mammon : oh...."

Simeon : ..... there's a park nearby? We should let them run it out of their system?"

Lucifer : you gave me a big talk yesterday and you are the one that almost kills him on day one!"

Mammon : ......I'm sorry......"

Later at the park Luke and Satan were just running around for the pass 3 hours while Simeon and Lucifer were just watching them.

Lucifer :......."

Simeon : .......they are still going......"

Lucifer : how..... just how?"

Simeon : anyway I understand what happened yesterday"

Lucifer : right...."

Simeon : I see you are still injured a bit?"

Lucifer : I'm fine.....I still can't believe this happened....."

Lucifer still couldn't get the sound of Satan's cries out of his head  that pain he was feeling. It was constantly on loop.

Simeon : I'm sure everything will be fine."