chapter 4

Suddenly an alarm went off and everyone started running out of the place.

Then Luke and Satan ran out of the playground place and Luke ran to Simeon and started crying while Satan walked over looking visibly upset and then start crying.

And Lucifer immediately started remembering the cries Satan had that night.

He then walked over and picked him up hugging him and trying to comfort him.

Simeon : what happened!?"

Luke : the boogyman!....we saw him!......"

Simeon : the boogyman? Why be here?"

Kid Satan :....I....I saw him...."

Lucifer : .....they can get mad if their work is interrupted"

Simeon : could they be after them?"

Lucifer: I don't know.....but we need to go"

Later at the castle everyone was around talking to Diavolo and Barbatos about what happened.

Barbatos : can you tell us anything else?"

Simeon : did he attack you both?"

Luke : he tried....but Satan kicked him away. And then tried grabbing his arm. I think he's hurt"

Everyone looked at Satan holding his left arm and Lucifer then walked over him and kneeled down in front of him.

He then looked at his arm and pulled up his sleeve and saw scratch marks on his arm.

Kid Satan : he....he said I would die again....."

Lucifer : die again?"

Barbatos : ...... Diavolo please take Satan to another room. I need to speak with the brothers about what we discussed "

Diavolo : understood"

Diavolo then took Satan's
Hand and walked away with him.

And once out of the room Lucifer asked as Barbatos expression changed.

Lucifer : what happened"

Barbatos : what happened seemed off so I looked into it.

It didn't seem like he just overused into his power. And the destruction and uncontrol he had......."

Mammon : what are getting at?"

Barbatos : i believe someone did something to
Him to make him lose control to cover up Killing him so no one would know"

Beel : but Satan didn't die?"

Barbatos : that night. Satan didn't turn into a child.....he died in a very sad way.....

But I believe thanks to his situation with Lucifer and how he was created.

He was quickly reborn into a new body. That I think was only possible because Lucifer was close to him giving a connection.

Lucifer : I....I did understand....."

Barbatos : I believe without knowing you felt him dying and couldn't bare losing him so you subconsciously rebirth him again"

Lucifer couldn't believe it nobody could especially him. That intense pain he felt wasn't just Satan's it was his own as well.

And felt horrible and sadness that in reality someone made Satan lose control and Satan's died confused and scared wanting to stop but not knowing why he couldn't.

Asmo : so the Satan now?...."

Barbatos : that's still him. Different body and younger mind. But this means there's a lower chance of him ever remembering.

you could say his past life. But that bond is still there he knows Lucifer is his father and knows you all are his uncle's. You will have to remake your memories with him.

But at least you still have him. This could of ended differently.

And you all need to be careful especially with him. Whoever wants to kill him might try again. I don't believe it's the boogyman but could be associated with whoever caused his death in the first place. I'll give you time to process.

But under no circumstances let Satan know this. It could damage his mind cause more harm than anything.

And Lucifer"

Lucifer : yes....."

Barbatos : you saved him remember that"

After he left everyone was started to get upset knowing they could of lost Satan.

It was scary to think about and difficult to process but Lucifer was the one having the hardest time trying to understand all this.

Satan basically died in his arms and was reborn in them. That if he didn't attempt what he did. Satan would be gone forever.

Mammon : I know this hard. But like Barbatos said it's still him and it's thanks to you."

Levi : we raised him once we can do that again"

MC : yeah. And we'll protect him."

Asmo : why would someone want to hurt him?"

Lucifer : I don't know.....but I won't let it happen again.....not again....."

Suddenly Satan walked over with his arm bandage up and eating a cookie he then handed one to Beel and said.

Kid Satan : you like food right? Uncle Diavolo gave me two?"

Everyone looked at Satan. He was the same but smaller and they all wanted to hug him but not scare him.
Beel then smiled and said.

Beel : you keep it?"

Kid Satan : someone take the damn cookie!"

Beel immediately took it getting kinda scared.

MC : you never refuse food from a kid they get mad"

Asmo : Satan about your room. What kinda theme we going for?"

Kid Satan : I like cats"

Asmo : ok got it"

Later in the night as Lucifer was awake not able to sleep he was in his office working until he suddenly heard Satan screaming.

And immediately ran over to his room thinking the worse.

But as he walked into his room he found Satan sitting up in bed crying seeming still half awake but waking up.

Lucifer then went over and asked sitting down on the bed and hugging him.

Lucifer : what happened? Was it a nightmare?"

Satan just nodded as he was crying he then said.

Kid Satan : I....I don't want to die....I'm scared..... He said I would......"

Lucifer : ......you won't. No living thing or undead will be able to hurt you.

Because we will protect you......I will.....I'm much scarier than some boogyman.....well your uncle Simeon might be but I'm a close second"

Kid Satan : ....."

Lucifer : as long as I'm here no one can hurt you. When you are scared I'll be right here"

Satan was still scared so Lucifer picked him up and started singing a lullaby again to calm him.

And it eventually put him back to sleep but Lucifer didn't want to let go just yet.

Lucifer : when I'm gone you'll be okay.....if I have to die to protect you....I will do that"

(I forgot Simeon and Luke were there but I already wrote everything 😅)