𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘌𝘹𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘖𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"

"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘌𝘹𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮
𝘖𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"

—d.i

Just had to get that out of my system.

    LETTING A SMALL SMILE GRACE HER FACE, Hyejin watched as Youngseo took another plate, filled with food from where Hari had angled the plate to photograph.

"Can you focus on the garnish?" Minwoo asked Hari who quickly looked away from the hungry girl and nodded, putting the camera up to her eye.

Youngseo was quick to grab the next plate, take a bite of the contents gracing the surface "Wow, this is so good." She said breathily, taking another bite of the food.

"Hey, you!" Hari exclaimed softly.

"Have you been starving? You should go easy on those."

"I haven't eaten all day. I was looking for apartments. Just leave me alone." Youngseo mumbled through a mouth full of food.

Hyejin frowned slightly at this. "You could always stay with me until you find an apartment. No need to stress yourself out."

"You know I can't do that." She said, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "So for now, I'm stuck looking for an apartment."

"No wonder. Why'd you have to move out, anyway?" Minwoo asked as Hari turned to take photos of the three girls at the table. "You can't even afford it."

Youngseo scoffed, dropping her chopsticks onto the table. "Why do you all seem to think that I've been living off of my dad's money? You don't think I saved up my paychecks?"

"We know you didn't save up your paychecks." Yeonmi said, raising an eyebrow at her friend when she turned to give her a glare.

Hyejin laughed at their interaction before turning to watch the two actively working, her eyes scanning the spread Minwoo put out. "Why don't you try the white kimchi ravioli?"

"Oh, right!" Hari quickly nodded in agreement.

"Oh, I mean, I called it ravioli. But really, I just put in whatever I had at that time. It's not on the menu."

"I'm not sure how well it'll fit GoFood's standards, but it is really good." Hyejin hummed.

"I think it's perfect for the market." Hari agreed once more. "A Korean style ravioli. It's something new."

"I don't know. Do you two think so?" Minwoo said nervously.

"I know so." Hyejin smiled. "It really is delicious."