𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

" 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵

" 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. "

   I should really prepare myself then, huh?

    ROCKING BACK AND FORTH ON HER FEET, Hyejin abruptly stopped as her eyes lit up at the sight of the familiar man walking towards her. "Hyejin?"

    "Taemoo, hi!" She waved him over, a smile making its way onto her face. "I'm glad you could make it."

     "Why'd you call me over here?" Taemoo raised his eyebrows, glancing at the building to their right. "You picked out my outfit so I assumed you'd finally decided to pay me back for that kiss."

     "Something like that." Hyejin nodded, her words slightly muffled from the black fuzzy scarf slightly blocking her mouth. "I hope you understand that we're about to get down to business today."

     "Oh yeah?" He chuckled, glancing back at her.

     "Oh yeah." She scoffed, nodding her head before poking a leg out. "Look, I even wore my loafers instead of my heels today."

      "I should really prepare myself then, huh?"

      "I told you I meant business. C'mon let's go." Hyejin said, subconsciously reaching out to grab his hand before she froze in place, her eyes moving up to meet his.

      Chuckling at her face, Taemoo interlocks their fingers and nods towards the door. "Lead the way, Hyejin."

✧༺♥༻✧

    "A baking class?" The man in baby blue zip up furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of the other couples conversing amongst themselves behind their respective counters.

    "Surprise?" She smiled sheepishly as she pulled out two baby pink aprons from her purse.

    "I'm definitely surprised." Taemoo cleared his throat as he grabbed the piece of cloth from her hand.

    "Sunghoon mentioned that your favorite dessert was croissants with chocolate filling but you could never get them right when trying to make them, so I decided that we'll learn to do it together." Hyejin explained as they both tied on their aprons on the way to their station. "Is there a reason you like them so much?"

    Looking down momentarily as they leaned on the marbled counter, a small, soft smile began making its way onto Taemoo's face. "When I was younger, my parents used to love baking together, their favorite sweet to make was always a batch of pain au chocolat. Whenever I'm missing them, I find myself craving it, so I always try to make it."