chapter one

Hearth was just a normal girl living a normal life until her teacher picked her to be a contestant along for the school, luckily her friends got chosen too,her category was science writing and she picked it herself since her teacher was giving her a negative vibes to her for choosing it.

Meanwhile, van volunteered to be one of the contestant since hes competitive and his friends are joining as well. He loves to achieve  medal, trophies, and certificates for winning a competition.

These two doesn't know that their gonna find a spark to their opponent.

Hearth and van don't know eachother yet, since its the first level of the competition, they studied hard enough and been busy.

Skip time to the competition

Hearth and her friends and van was nervous and excited at the same time for their first competition level, they did their best to win, and they did, hearth got second place and van got fourth place, which means that they both got in to the second level, the eddis.

Van and hearth started to notice each other day by day because the trainers keeps making everyone go in one place to study for the competition.

Van keeps taking secret glances to hearth, and hearth was clueless what van was doing.

And hearth keeps taking secret pictures of van when he isn't looking at her table while taking a break with his friends.

Meanwhile
Hearth's pov:

"Pang 15th picture kona to in 3days mainggit kayo be😜😜😜" she jokingly said while smiling at her phone and talking to her friends

Her friend, raven said, "as if naman beh, d naman kame ganon ka inlove na dapat kailangan ng picture everytime na d sya nakatingin sa table nten" ravens words made hearth sulk jokingly.

"Oo nga naman, tama, correct, true, check" zuzette agreed fully with raven.

"Halah, kaibigan koba talaga kayo? Nakaka iyak naman, kayo na nga yung kinaibigan ko ket mukang bata sa lansangan lang kayo eh" hearth said making her friends scoff, and then laugh at hearth's insult.

"Anyways ano na ngaba nagawa mong kainlab inlab dyan?" Raven asked hearth and zuzette nodded as a sign shes agreeing with raven again.

"Nagawan kona ng Spotify and na find kona social media nya babes😚" hearth proudly said to her friends who were waiting for her reply.

"Naks playlist agad, para bayan pag miss mo sya pag gabi?"Zuzette said jokingly and laughed at hearth, "nasa stalker era kna ba hearth, dalaga kana" raven said.

"I just want to know kung ano ba social status nya gnon, tsaka ung song haha d noh, nangungulila lang naman😁🫶" hearth said making her friends laugh.