𝐈𝐕 | 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER 4

IT WAS THE NIGHT before school started up again, the time y/n and robin dreaded most of all, socializing time. They didn't mind being around people but the whole 'make new friends' thing scared them.

robin rushed around the house looking for his bandana "robin! we have to go hurry up!" y/n complained, robin was constantly losing things. she waited at the front door for her brother to find his 'signature bandana'

"i'm trying!" robin said as he searched all around the house, y/n sighed as she looked out the front door seeing kids leaving for school "robin get your ass here right now!" y/n said

"ok ok i got it let's go!" robin said as he stepped out of the house, y/n shut the door behind her catching up to her brother "i wonder if we'll be like popular" robin said tying his bandana around his head.

"just don't be rude, be nice get along with everyone and maybe, you never know" y/n said "yeah, i'll try but i'm not dealing with anyone's shit." robin said

"me too, pa taught us better, respect is earned" y/n said "mhm" robin hummed in agreement, The siblings came to a sign 'Acme Delco Middle School, welcome back' the sign said.

robin looked over to his sister "i don't wanna go" robin said "sa-" before y/n could finish her sentence they heard screaming, crying and fighting.

it came from a bush near the school gates, robin frowned looking over at y/n
"what is that?" robin said curiously "let's check it out" y/n said as she started jogging towards the noise

they were soon led to a fight, which involved gwen and finn, 3 boys kicked and punched finn, gwen laid on the floor holding her stomach, her mouth bleeding.

"hey!" robin said as he ran over there, y/n followed behind, the 3 boys looked at the siblings before continuing to kick finney.

y/n and robin decided that that was enough, robin punched one of the kids in the face sending him to the floor, y/n looked at the two boys, picking which to hurt first.

she went for the red head spin kicking him in the face, the boy landed on the floor with a groan, y/n turned back to the 3rd boy, she hooked him in the face, he held his jaw in shock looking back over at the girl.

the boy swung at y/n but she stepped to the side dodging his punch, y/n regained her stance before punching the boy right in the nose.

the scene was a mess, two boys grunting on the floor holding their wounds in pain, robin on top of the other boy giving him the beating of his life.

finney laid on the grass looking up at the sky, trying to regain a bit more consciousness, gwen laying down too, y/n looked around at the big mess that had occurred within minutes.

that's when all of a sudden she heard the school bell ringing from afar, y/ns eyes widened as she ran over to robin, she grabbed robin off the boy dragging him up "schools started!" y/n said

"shit" robin mumbled, robin ran over to finney grabbing him under the arms, y/n grabbed gwen as they began tiredly walking back to school.

once they had arrived gwen and finn were feeling a little better, finn was still a bit pale and hurt but other then that they were ok.

"we have to get to class" y/n said as they began running, the halls were empty, everyone sat in their home room classes, y/n looked at her time table
"room 301" it read "you're next to me, let's go" gwen said as she grabbed
y/ns wrist.

they began running to class leaving the boys still in the halls "where are you going?" robin said to finn "uh room 89" he said "alright, we should get to class come on" robin said as he helped finn walk.

-

it was lunch and the 4 still hadn't cleaned the blood of them, gwen and y/n went to the girls bathroom to fix themselves up, robin and finn waited outside "look i just wanted to say thank you" gwen said "it's nothing" y/n said

"so...are we friends?" gwen said "ofc we are!" y/n said "yay! i'm so glad" gwen chuckled "who were those boys anyways?" y/n said as she washed the blood off her hands.

"finn's bullies, they never leave him alone, i tried helping but it only made it worse" gwen said sighing "i'm sorry" y/n said, gwen shrugged

"they're just a bunch of cocksuckers" gwen said, y/n was surprised what came out of her mouth, gwen seemed so innocent in y/ns eyes, y/n chuckled
"i'm sorry but if you're gonna bully someone at least be good looking" y/n said laughing

"i know right!" gwen said smiling, y/n chuckled "they're so ugly like why are you bullying people, have you seen yourself?" gwen said, y/n chuckled "exactly!" she said smiling.

y/n and gwen walked out of the bathroom seeing robin and finn talking "you guys done?" robin said, we nodded our heads "so uh, are you guys hanging out with us?" finn asked

y/n and robin looked at each other before shrugging "if you want, we don't mind" y/n said smiling, finn smiled "no, i'd be nice to have some more people to hang with" finn said smiling

"awesome" y/n said smiling to finn, robin raised his eyebrows, the way y/n and finn looked at each other was very weird to robin, robin looked over at gwen who was staring at the two raising her eyebrow too.

robin tapped gwen's shoulder before going up to her ear "i think they like each other" robin whispered "i think so!" gwen whisper shouted.

y/n was confused as she watched gwen and robin whisper to each other "what?" y/n said "nothing!" gwen said smiling, y/n frowned in confusion.

NOVA SPEAKS

HELP my friends do that and it's so annoying cause they make it so obvious 😭😭