Chapter One

Born in Chamon, the realm of Metal, from an early age Ashenhand has defied his true nature in the forge. Refusing to become like his parents, blacksmith slaves, forever creating Metal crafts for Lord’s and Noble’s, as well as knights.

Since a child Ashenhand has always been fascinated with Ghur, the realm of Beasts, and the realmstone found within its rugged mountain ranges.

It is said that whoever become attuned to these artefacts can unleash the beast inside, and even transform into massively muscled, primal versions of themselves that fight with the fury of enraged predators.

Ashenhand has always aspires to track some of the realmstone down, and use it against the creatures of chaos, becoming more than a slave to the anvil. Though in order to achieve this Ashenhand must face off against the orruks and ogors that live in the realm of Ghur. So, Vandus must first train in preparation of this great quest.

So during his 18th birthday, Ashenhand runs away from home during the dead of the night in search for a trader that braves travelling between the realm of Beasts and the realm of Metal. All Ashenhand left behind was a letter to his parents, informing them that he left, wanting to better himself and his family name.

Ashenhand searched and roamed until he found the realm gate that opens to the realm of Beasts. Entering the grand city that surrounds the realm gate Ashenhand asks around for any trader who traverses between the two realms, but alas comes up short. Nobody wants to brave the wild lands of the orruks.