DEDICATION AND DISCLAIMER

Note

Unfortunately, hindi po ako iyong tipo ng awtor na mabilis mag-update o makatapos ng libro. But I do try my best to write and finish my work(s) as soon as I can. Thus, I write my books offline and publish it after I've written the first 5 or more chapters. Minsan, tinatapos ko po muna bago ko ipublish.

Dedication

To all the self-proclaimed nobodies out there.

I admire your keen and observant eyes. Your awkward smile and laugh are cute. And I know there's a strong soul within you. You are amazing.

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, and events are only products of the writer's imagination. This is only used fictitiously and never construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or occasions, locales, places, persons, living or dead is completely coincidental.

The viewer's discretion is advised.

No part of this book may be rewritten or reproduced in any form or by any means without permission from the original writer.

Written in Taglish (a combination of Tagalog and English).

All rights reserved.
©gryatnight

Further notes

Please be warned that this book contains disturbing themes, including: violence, murder, suicide, strong/foul language, and discussion about abuse, bullying, and traumatic events. Please be cautious if any of these could be potential triggers.

Another thing, this book will contain a combination of narrative writing and epistolary (since it includes an online site/app). But most of the chapters are written in narrative form.

Also, please be reminded that any statements that sounds legal or authentic may not be legally accurate or is not affiliated with any circumstances in real life. If something is said in the book that may offend anyone, please keep in mind that any of such are just part of the writing and are not intentional.

Everything is fiction.

Thank you for understanding!

If you happen to encounter things that seem like not fitting in its use, if you have any concern that you think needs to be discussed or mentioned, you are welcome to educate me :). As a rookie writer, I understand to be criticized for constructive reasons because I am willing to improve and learn more <3.

You can message me directly for private concerns. It would be lovely to interact with you so just message me and I would love to respond <3.

Happy reading! Love lots❤