My Misplaced Life

Chapter 1

"Hey Babygirl." He said trapping me in the corner.

"Mike..please..don't...." I whispered.

He kissed me so hard it hurt.  I felt him run his hand down my side. He gripped my ass, squeezing me hard.  I couldn't breath, for God's sake!  He started grinding his body against mine. When I tried to push him off, he just grabbed my wrists. I felt pain shoot up my arms.  Why did he always do this to me!? He's such an as$hole!

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed at his face.

"Shut up Babygirl.  I don't need to discipline you again do I?" He said harshly.

"Mike please! Your hurting me, please..."  I said, avoiding any eye contact.

He raised his hand back and slapped me. It was harder than last time, and I knew there would be another bruise.  I fell to the ground.  "Get up you stupid b!itch! I'm not done with you!"  He screamed down at me.  I felt him pull my pants off, and then his.  I can't believe he was going to do this again...I couldn't take it!

I woke up screaming and breathless.  More nightmares? Man, i hated these things so much.  I heard Chris get out of his bed and he started pounding on my door.  "Autumn?! What the hell! Are you okay!? Open the f*cking door!"

When I didnt respond, he rammed the door open, I felt him sit next to me on my bed.  "What the hell Autumn! Are you okay!? I swear to God, I thought someone was murdering you!"

I replied quietly, "I'm fine....just another nightmare.."

"Want me to call Will?"  he asked me lovingly.

"Yes, please"

Not even ten minutes later, I heard someone come in the front door.  Will came into my room and laid facing me.  He stroked the hair from my face and asked me about my nightmare.

William Aaron McCoy had been the best boyfriend in the world, since i was seven and he was nine.  When we met I was two and he was four.  I immediately fell in love with his light brown hair, blue eyes, and ice-cream covered face.  He was a hell of a lot cuter now, his hair was darker, but he still had those amazing blue eyes.

I looked straight into his eyes.  I told him about my dream, about Mike trying to r@pe me again.  His face looked like he wanted to kill something...or someone.

"That as$hole stepfather! Babe, I'm so sorry you had another dream about him! I dont even know why your mom married that prick. But baby, he's not here, he can't hurt you anymore." he told me, kissing me.

I smiled at the thought of him and Chris when they were younger.  They always did think they were badasses, but it got more  intense when we got older.  When I was only five, my stepdad, Mike, started touching me.  I started hanging out with Will and Chris more. They started asking me why i never stayed on my own anymore, when I told them about Mike, they went to my mom and him.  They told Mike if he ever came back to this house, They'd rip him apart for touching me.

"Why so happy babe?" Will asked, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Just thinking about you." I whispered back, before i fell asleep.