Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The whole day just flew by.  So did the next couple days.  I had already asked Will if he wanted to go to Emily's party, and he said he'd go!

It was hard to believe it was already Friday.  School went by as normal.  After school, Chris had to drive me home seeing as how Will had track.  When we got home i decided i was going to do my homework, then pick out something sexy for the party. 

I found this cute little black dress, it was low cut, black with sequins down to my stomach, and then white to my mid thigh.  Will wasn't going to be happy, usually when I wear something like this i get hit on a lot.  But he gets hit on every day, so what does it matter?

I put on the dress, pulled my hair into a bun and curled some of the loose ends.  I found a nice pair of silver shoes and waited for Will to pick me up. 

About ten minutes later, I heard a knock at the door.  When i opened up, he looked great!  He was wearing a grey button down shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Damn, he looked good. I bit my lip, trying not to throw myself at him.

After a some-what awkward silence, I asked him, "Do I look okay?"

He stuttered, " Uhh...um..yeah..you...uhh, look...great."

______________________________________________________________

the picture is of Autumn in her dress!♥