chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning to the smell of something burning.  I walked down the hall to find Chris and Will putting out some small flames on the stove.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Will looked at me surprised, i guess they hadnt heard me come in.  "Well, I WAS going to make you breakfast, but seeing as how I caught it on fire, would you like some cereal babe?" he asked, as he came over and kissed the side of my head.

"Yeah, that'd be great baby, thanks."  I said, and headed to the living room.

Not even two minutes later, he came in and sat down next to me.  He watched me eat, it seemed like it fascinated him. "I have to go get ready for school, i guess you do too. I'll see you in about half an hour, I love you." He kissed me and left.

I went back  to my room to change.  I put on a low cut red shirt and light blue skinny jeans, and some black high tops to go with it. I heard Will knock and I opened the door, giving him a hug.  "I missed you!" I whispered to him.

"Babe, i was only gone for a little while.  But i missed you too!" he replied and kissed me on the lips passionately.

"Ugh!  Get a room." I heard Chris mutter behind me. So, i laughed.

The ride to school was shorter than usual, probably because I was half asleep the whole way there.  I saw my best friend, Emily, run to Will's car and pretty much drag me out.  By the expression on her face i could tell she had good news.

"MY PARENTS ARE LETTING ME HAVE A PARTY FRIDAY!"  she told me, pretty much blowing out my ear drum.

"Wow! That's great Em!"  I was happy for her.  Her parents never let her do anything, but i knew they were planning on easing up on her.

"Your gonna come right?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Definitely!" I said to her when we were walking into the school.