I

The night was cold and dark, silence filled Luz's room only a soft breathing could be heard.

Even thought everyone was suppose to sleep there was one person still being awake.

- Shit... My head hurts like a bitch - Luz thought as she was trying to fall asleep but she couldn't, she had her eyes closed but her brain didn't let her drift away in dreams.

"Mh" She heard soft humming and sheets rattling, she looked to her side, there she was her cotton candy haired goddes, sleeping peacefully.

She smiled at her and turned on her side facing her girlfriend, her lavender hair sticking to her face, her cute cheeks and lips made Luz smile but it faded soon, she layed on her back again.

"Titan... Help me-" Her hands went on her face, her forehead burning in pain.

"... Were you saying something?" She heard from her side. Her hands slowly went on her chest looking to her right.

"I-... I can't sleep, my head hurts..." Amity yawned, streaching her arms over her head, she looked at her phone it was 3 am.

"Poor baby" She moved her body closer to Luz hugging her side laying her head on her chest "Have you tried taking some painkillers?" She asked playing with Luz's fingers.

Luz sighed as if she asked the most stupid question.

"Yeah" She answered looking at the ceiling "I took it 2 hours ago but it's not working"

There was silence for a moment till Amity decided to sit up rubbing her eyes. After a moment she stood up from the bed and left the room.

Luz stayed in the bed trying to not think about the pain, she wanted to cry, she was tired and in pain but scrunching her eyes made the pain even worse so she stayed with breating heavily.

Her head felt so numb like it was a ballon attached to her neck, every movement made her feel like she's spinning.

"Here take this batata" Amity sat on the bed next to her girlfriend and gave her a pill with water "I found something stronger maybe it will work"

Luz sat up slowly holding her forehead while she moved back to lean her back on the pillow, she took the glass from Amity and quickly swallowed the pill, she felt hot all of sudden, catching air and breating quickly.

"Ami... Ope- open the window please" she breathed out. Amity quickly stood up and did as Luz said. Fresh cold air blowed on Luz's face making her feel better, she sighed and put her head on the pillow taking deep breaths.

"My poor baby... You'll feel better in no time I promise, do you need anything? Are you hungry?" Amity asked checking Luz's temperature, her forehead wasn't hot.

"No thanks, it's just my head" She had her eyes closed enjoying the coolness of her sheets and pillows. Amity leaned in and kissed Luz's forehead "Now for sure I'm gonna feel better, actually I'm already better" Luz smirked but held her head in pain "Dang..."

"Shh baby rest please" lavender haired girl covered her girlfriend so she won't catch a cold that's the last thing she wanted. "Tell me when you'll get cold then I'll close the window" Luz nod her head what made her feel dizzy.

She layed next to her on her side looking at her girlfriend trying to relax but she knew it was hard with a headache like that.

It wasn't a first time Luz couldn't sleep because her head hurt, after repairing the aisles and starting college Luz has been really stressed and scared which she didn't want to admit. Stress was a cause of the pain and made her act differently.

Amity looked at Luz with concern and caressed her cheek it was warm and sweaty.

- I'm so worried about you - She thought to herself.

"Ami..." A weak voice could be heard "Thank you..."

"There's no need to it's just a-"

"Thank you for bearing with me" Luz finished, there was a tone of saddnes in her voice.

"What are you talking about Luz? You're making it sound like it's hard being with you" Amity said with concern "You know I love you?" She asked.

"Mhm" she hummed "But... I don't know I'm just- aah... I feel like I'm being a problem" Amity listened closely she knew that Luz had some kind of thoughts after all that happened and she was blaming herself over everything. "I've ruined everyone's life when I came here, everything changed, it could have just stayed like it was before I came here and no one would get hurt"

"Sweetie no one got hurt because of you" She looked her deep in the eyes like saying - it's alright - "If not beacause of you I would never be as happy as I am with you right now, you haven't ruined my life and I'm sure you haven't ruined anyone's life"

"But Belos and Flapjack-"

"Luz... Sometimes there's nothing you can do, Flapjack unfortunately left but it wasn't your fault, and Belos was a bad guy he wanted to hurt people, hurt you" There was a tear running down Luz's cheek, Amity felt sad seing her girlfriend crying but she knew that she had to let her emotions go in some way "Do you want to hug?"

"Yes" Luz said with a cracked voice opening her arms wide for Amity to scoop in. "I love you too"

Amity smiled and gave Luz a tight hug.