(2) after the test and name changing!

15:42 - Best class 1R

Farmer rat: how was everyone's day :)

Will mvp: it was good! The test wasn't too hard ^^

Tubbo underscore: yeah but that's because you can speak it!
Tubbo underscore: also what is this group?

Lizzie shadow: I would also like to know.

Sniff erish: same.

Oli orion: god, and I thought this was obvious!

Tubbo underscore: clearly not!

Oli orion: it's a class group chat.

Tinkerer rat: How did you not know? Its in the name!

Eloise soup: I don't read.

Farmer rat: You all need to change your names! We're doing rat themed names!
Farmer rat: that means you too @ krow fang @ Acho and @ bek yamon

Krow fang: dang.

Bek yamon: :(

Acho: oh.

>Farmer rat has changed 9 names

French rat: fair

Fighter rat: oh, I thought you'd put something mean.

Farmer rat: im not that mean!
Farmer rat: :(

Poet rat: I thought you'd put salior.
Poet rat: thanks

Emo rat: I- why?

Farmer rat: it's true

Artist rat: agreed
Artist rat: also I like the name thanks scott

Farmer rat: yw!!

Trash rat: :(
Trash rat: I know it's true but
Trash rat: :(

Speedy rat: :D

Good builder rat: why am I called this??

Farmer rat: Castle project for history

Good builder rat: fair

Trash rat: but seriously
Trash rat: how was yours so good?!!!

Good builder rat: idk-

Baker rat: thanks? Look idk how I got star Baker in he- okay???

Emo rat: I heard there was a bug infestation in the bathrooms??

Farmer rat: what type of bugs?

Emo rat: idk, they something like giant worms that aren't long?? And they look silvery

Farmer rat: oh those are Silver fish. They're easy to get rid but they do bite you.

Tinkerer rat: yfwxhcsuxg

Fighter rat: You good???

Tinkerer rat: Bugs.

Farmer rat: oh dear..
Farmer rat: any volunteers to get rid of them at lunch tomorrow with me?

Fighter rat: Me!!

Farmer rat: okay, anyone else??

Tinkerer rat: I
Tinkerer rat: I'll do it..

Farmer rat: You sure?

Tinkerer rat: yeah.

Farmer rat: ok, meet me at the benches at lunch :)

~~~~~~~~        the next day           ~~~~~~

Scott waited at the benches that were outside at lunch. He had everything he needed to get to rid of the bugs. Bug spray, gloves, plastic bags and a small knife.

He put these in a bag. Anyway, Scott waited for Owen and Beky to come. They had 2nd sitting so they had plenty of time.

"Hey Scott!" He heard a familiar voice say. "Hi Owen and beks!" He said, "You ready?" "Nope!" Owen said. "I guess," Beky said.

"Great! I have everything we need!" "What did you bring?" Owen asked. "Oh, just bug spary and some other stuff," Scott said smiling back, "Let's go!"

They walked to the school bathroom. The school only had one and its for all students. No-one had gone into the bathroom or used it because they freak out due to bugs. "Hey! You know there's bugs in there, right?" A student above their year warned them. "Yeah, were gonna get rid of them," Scott said calmly. "What. How?" "I live on a farm, these things show up like every month."  "Oh. Good luck?" They said, leaving.

As soon as they walked in Owen wanted to leave, he hated bugs. "Look around for the bugs, tell me if you see any!" Scott said. "Okay."

"Found one!" Beks called. "Coming now!". Scott pulled out the bug spray from his bag and sprayed it in the silverfishs face, it ran around a bit before going limp suggesting that its dead. "AH, I found another!" Owen cried.
Scott did the same to the other. Soon they found the rest but one of them and put the bugs corpse in the plastic bags Scott brought.

"That wasn't to bad!" Scott said proudly, holding the bags in his hands. "A student told me that you three were going to get rid of the bugs, did you mange to do it?" A teacher came up and asked. "Yup!" Scott said holding up the bags, there were about 7. "Didn't think you'd actually be able to do it," the teacher said somewhat surprised.

They then left to but the bags in the bin, and just in time for the whistle. 2nd sitting has started and they can get lunch!

_________________

12:43 Best class 1R

Emo rat: how did getting rid of the bugs go?

Farmer rat: good, I didn't have to use my knife!

Artist rat: what?

Emo rat: what.

Farmer rat: You two just had the same reaction as Owen and Bek since they looked at the chat lol
Farmer rat: but anyways, I brought a knife incase the bug spray didn't kill the bugs :)

French rat: oh, fair

Farmer rat: what yall having for lunch?
Farmer rat: I have a pizza and chips, Owen has chicken nuggets, Bek has just a pizza.

French rat: soup.

Emo rat: nuggets

Artist rat: a pizza

Farmer rat: are we the only ones online?

Emo rat: yea.

--------------
Yay new chapter :D
I already have more hope for this than my other books-

Also the events will not be in order ^^
Also the lunches are based off my schools lunches-