The Trip Back.

The journals said to NEVER, make a deal with cipher. He was an evil, manipulative, Blood god that destroyed about 5 worlds and too many dimensions to count. I never thought it would come to this, but I made a mistake, and when I make a mistake I have to fix it...

This is the story of how my life went to hell after I- We moved back to Oregon supernatural place on earth.

                                                          ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ

                                  *ᴇᴘɪᴄ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ*

𝙳̷𝚒̷𝚙̷𝚙̷𝚎̷𝚛̷ 𝙿̷𝙾̷𝚅̷:

Mable: "Come on dipshit! We're finally back in Gravity Falls!" Mable said taking pictures around the Mystery Shack and the paranormal creatures that were roaming out. 

Dipper: "I'm coming! I just got to grab this last bag!" I lied, I was reading 1 of the journals I made by myself, and I write all my updates about life, It's basically like Ford's journals! But only about school and life. Now that we're back here, I can write a lot more about her-

Mable: "I said hurry up bitch!" Mable said pulling me by my collar and out of the bus. Mable dragged me out of the bus went back in to back our stuff and throws all of my stuff out of the bus. 

Dipper: "M-Mable I Can't b-BReath!" She was choking me, I was about to pass out from how long she was holding me by my collar, I look over and see a triangle staring at me and floating past a tree disappearing. "B-Bill?!" I said struggling to breathe.

Mable drops me, "Bill? What? Dude he turned him to stone... Learn to get fucking over your ass trama you got from Bill!" Mable said yelling at me. I didn't care anymore, ever since we left Gravity Falls when we were 13, Our mom and dad didn't trust us going back, since Mable had to tell our parents that I was possessed by an Evil triangle, and got stuck in a mindscape in Stan's mind to save the Shack. But now we're back!

Mable: "Ugh! Your so fucking useless!" Mable said yelling from afar from the door. I pick up my bags and journals or... I thought I did. I run to the door where Mable is and knock on the door.

Stan: "I'm not interested in your girl scout cookies! Now Shoo!"

Dipper: "We have your Twin Scoot cookies for free!" I said jokingly. we hear foots steps from the living room to the front door. It swings open.

Stan: "Dipper?! Mable!? FORD GET YOUR AGEING ASS HERE!" Stan yelled and then we hear more footsteps coming from another room.

Ford: "Your back! How we missed you both!" They both then hug us but Mable stepped back leaving me with warmth and tight hugging. They both look up at Mable with confused faces. 

Mable: "Yeahhhh... I don't want to get my clothes dirty and erm... Smelly"

Stan: "Mable, you had a pig and got muddy with that pig for an hour and a half a few times, matter of fact where is that pig?" Stan looked around us.

Dipper: "Mable Sold it for a few bucks so she can get a cheering outfit for her cheering practice and plays."

Mable: "I ain't afraid to say it either, Dipshit, Yeah I sold that fucking pig, I needed the money!" I lean over to them and whisper to them "Don't worry... I had a friend out of town that has a farm, I visit often, Waddles is okay." His face went from worried to happy.

Stan: "Well... Come on in, we made your room in the attic abit cleaner and did a paint job."

Mable: "Good! Servent get my bags!" She was referring to me, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her bags, Stan and Form grab my bags and we go upstairs to the attic.

??: "Pinetree...~~" A voice randomly whispered in my ear and it echoed, I look back scared, my eyes widened and Stan looked at me confused.

Stan: "What's wrong kid? You look like you've seen something bad?"

Dipper: "Y-yeah! I'm fine! I just want to write what's new about this town."

Ford: "At-a-boy! Just like me when I was younger!" Dipper smiled and they went to the attic and unpacked. A few hours later Mable was on the phone talking to her friends.

Mable: "Yeah! I finally got here! and Blah blah blah!" Her voice got annoying to hear but I ended off passing out.

𝙳̷𝚒̷𝚙̷𝚙̷𝚎̷𝚛̷'𝚜̷ 𝙳̷𝚛̷𝚎̷𝚊̷𝚖̷

Dipper runs through the endless hallway hearing Bill's evil laugh behind him. 'FUCK  PLEASE DON'T STOP! JUST KEEP RUNNING YOU'LL LIVE!' Dripper gets cornered and Bill comes up and stabs him in the heart.

Bill: "Wake up.. then come to the forest Darling..~! The Stone!"

Bill stabs Dipper again.

𝚁̷𝚎̷𝚊̷𝚕̷𝚒̷𝚕̷𝚒̷𝚝̷𝚢̷

Dripper: "STOP, I'M NO-" I get cut off by my sister Mable on the phone still at... '9:45?!'

Mable: "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, I'M ON THE PHONE! anyways girl, so-" Dripper gets up and goes to the bathroom, he does his routine brushing his teeth and all that shit. He grabs a pen and his journal and goes downstairs and out the door.

 🖋 🔦 📖  🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 

ミ★ 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵! ★彡

ミ★ 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘻𝘬 ★彡

ミ★ 𝘛𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 864 ★彡