I Still Love You.

ᴘᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ

Girl 2: "YOUR KID'S OUT HERE SIR..." she said with a sour tone before walking away from the 2 other girls. Ford and Stan run out and hugs Dipper. they started crying and Mable sat there on her phone and then walks into the shack.

Stan: "KID! WE WERE WORRIED SICK! MABLE TOLD US THAT THEY SUMMONED BILL! IS THAT TRUE?!" Ford: "SUMMONING BILL IS A RISK MABLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I stood there in shock

Dipper: "Nothing happened.." I said I lied It didn't feel right but... They can't know yet!

Ford: 'In the Shack Wendy and Soos and gonna be here tomorrow!" I smile and walk into the shack Stan and Ford follow behind.

                             ミ★ *𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘤 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨* ★彡

I go upstairs to take a shower but Mable pins me to the wall holding my neck so I couldn't scream that loud, I took short breaths.

Mable: "Your fears were fucking dumb, Bill. Is. Gone. Understand?" Mable said as her hand over my neck, I get a glimpse of Bill from Mable and slightly blush but then snap out of it when Mable's grip gets tighter. "I"m fine not having a fucking brother anymore."

Dipper: "I-I- Got it!" I was about to pass out when Mable let out I fell on the floor trying to get my breath back. I look up and see Bill over me holding his cane to my chin then I snap out of it. Mable was gone. I get up and take me shower as I walk down the stairs and out the door I see Wendy and Soos.

Soos: "Dude, you back in Gravity Falls! How you been dude?" Soos said hugging me, I hug back. "Were still bros right?" I respond with "Yeah dude! Pterodactyl Bros stick together!" Wendy walks over she's still wearing my Pinetree hat, I was wearing her hat.

Wendy: "Welcome back Dip. when you get ready me and Soos are gonna hit the arcade after work, Wanna come? ask Mable too! She might wanna come, They added a new game after the uh, incident in Gravity Falls." She was referring to Weirdmageddon.

Dipper: "Sounds fun! I do need a destruction for awhile way, and I don't think Mable would join us anyway. She's-" Mable comes from behind me.

Mable: "Ugh, Yeah I'm not joining! I don't like peasant mature game." Mable said rolling her eyes and glued to her phone, Mable had a boyfriend, Yeah surprised me too, And he's more of a bitch and a jerk than Mable. "OMMGGG!!" Mable screamed and we all turned to her. "My boyfriend is coming to Gravity Falls! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! I've had... History with them, by themself it hurts, but when they're together, it's worse than getting punched in the stomach 4 times.

Stan: "EVERYONE TO WORK! WE HAVE TOURIES!" Stan yelled from the store and we all went in and got in our places, Mable wasn't helpful, no surprise there. I was behind all the purchases, Wendy was helping people look around to see what they wanted, and Soos was the Questiony the Question Mark outside, I know what you thinking, he wasn't naked. I hear the bell on top of the door go off and see a man in a yellow triangled hoodie with black pants, chains around his pockets, a yellow beanie, and a piercing on his ears that was a triangle. The man was pretty tall, He looked like Bill...I knew he was Bill. I eyed him walking around the room, he was giving me a silent creepy smile.

Customer: "Excuse me, Young man." I look and see an elderly woman. "How much is this globe sonny?" I spoke with a smile: "It's 10 dollars, ma'am!" "Oh, Okay!" She slowly picked her money out of her purse, I look 'He's gone?..' "Here you go, Darling!" The old woman said giving me the money, I give her the change she needed and watch her walk out.