Used Up Doll

ᴘᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ

Bill: "DIPPER~ COME ON! IT WON'T HURT! NOT THAT BAD~" I stack boxed trying to get out the window, I didn't care if I broke something falling from the 2nd floor, better than getting a harder punishment for Bill and Kill. I wiggle out the small window and end up getting stuff. I hear the door break open as I fall down. Dipper: "AHHHHHHH! UGH" Hitting the ground with my back first. I see a GYM and go inside, I look for a weapon then I see Kill and Bill run into the Gym. Bill runs at me and then makes a fast cut across my eye. (downwards) I run up some stairs that were in the Gym at backstage and in a corner. 'ugh! Shit..' Bill: "Just one more SCAR!" Bill charges at me with the knife, then we hear a Bell buzz. Dipper: "T-that's the time! you lost!" Kill: "Whoever said it was time?~ We still have 5 minutes left!" Dipper: " SHIT!" Bill gave me another scar across my mouth (Jeff the Killer vibe) Bill: "You Lost boy~" I end up passing out.

🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦

This story will probably contain Abuse, R&p3, Strong Language, Etc-

🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦

I wake up in chains above my head like always, no surprise there. I look around- 'What? This isn't the dungeon I always wake up in? It's more like dancing- AM I IN A STRIP CLUB?! Better question, What am I wearing, and What the FUCK am I about to do for Bill and Kill.' I try to look down, but I only see a glimpse of what seems like a bunny suit? 'Wait... The bunny suit, pole, strip club! OH NO NO NO NO NO, NO! ' I start to try to get out of the chains, surprisingly slip out of the chains. 'Yes! Where to go, where to go! What the FUCK man..' Bill and Kill were just sitting there, they watched slip out the chains, they got up and started to walk over, I ran out the door that was behind me but I ran into the same room again?!

Dipper: "The fawk?" Bill: "Try to escape it's a loop PineTree, You either dance or you get another harder punishment." Dipper: "I ain't dancing, Fuck I look like? Yall's play toy?" Kill: "Next room then, follow us~" Kill snapped his fingers, and a collar with a leash appeared on my neck and I got dragged into the next room. We got to the next room and it was a life-sized doll house. We got into a living and Kill let go of the leash. Dipper: "Fuck we doing here? Are we gonna have a tea party?" Bill: "You know," Bill sat down on the couch. "in every single doll house, There's a man and a woman, and they end up either having $3x or just kissing, Over~ and over..~" Bill grabbed the leash and started pulled it so it had me go towards him. "and over again~!" He kisses me on the lips and then let's go, I wipe the kiss-off. Dipper: "Nope! Can't do it!" Kill: "Wanna resume to 7 minutes in heaven but it's more painful than before?~" I paused. Dipper: "You know what, I change my mind! We're playing dolls I guess.." Bill: "Good! now sit~" Dipper: "Sorry? Sit? What am I your fucking cat? or dog?" Kill: "SIT!" Dipper: "Yeah okay." I start to walk out then the leash I was still wearing got pulled. Bill: "You sit or I'll kill every pine, including your sister.." I walk up to them and then sit down. Bill: "As our pet! you have to do whatever we tell you to! Orders, demands, pleasures, needs!" Dipper: "Sorry, what was the 3rd one?" Bill: "Don't worry about it!" Kill's phone rings and he leaves the room. Bill snaps his fingers and I appear on his lap with a gap in my mouth, he starts sucking on my neck giving me hickeys. Kill walked in. Kill: "I gotta run somewhere, I'll be back in like 20ish minutes." Bill: "Mhm~.." He said still sucking on my neck. Kill vanished and 5 minutes later Bill forced me to my knees and unzips his pants showing his member. Bill: "Dear pet, Give me a bl()w*b~" Bill put his member in my mouth, and then I started going up and down pounding his c()ck in my mouth, I tap his thigh meaning I needed air. He pulled out. Dipper: "ShIt...~" Bill laid me on the couch where I was on my stomach. I made a loud moan out, Bill pushed his member in me grabbed my arms, and pulled them back pounding me harder and harder. Dipper: "P-Please! S-S-stoppp! It hur-ts! Bill: "You like that don't you?~ Say my name!" Dipper: "Master~!" I repeated over and over again, I couldn't control myself, it was like he did something to make me say it. Bill came inside me, then started to give me hickeys, there were hickeys all over my body. Bill got up. I couldn't think straight I look over. 'Fuck..!' Kill was back, he snapped his fingers and he was naked. I was still on my stomach, and without hesitation, he shoved his member in me and started pounding me. Dipper: "Oh shit~!" I chanted over and over again.

Kill: "On your fucking knees and start sucking whore~" I got on the floor and got down on my knees. I started to suck his member faster and faster until he came. Kill: "All 4's bitch, we're not done with you yet..." 'Fuck...I-' Bill came in and put his d!c^ in my mouth then Kill put his d!c^ inside me then they both started pounding the shit out of me slightly moaning. Kill: "F-fuck! your so tight!" Bill: "Relax PineTree~" They sped up and went faster and deeper, I couldn't stop moaning, I don't remember the rest...? all I remember at the end is. "Now he has your name too~" Then I blacked out. I woke up in Bill's bed with Mable with me.

Dipper: "Mable?" Mable turned around and hugged me. Dipper: "OW ow still hurts" Mable: "Sorry! I haven't seen you in a while! Where have you been?" Dipper: "Uhhhhh- sleeping in the library, I got lost of the time! Sorry." Mable: "Dipstick, you have hickeys to your neck all the way to your feet, and you're telling me you felt in the library?" Dipper: "Mhm!" Mable: "Alright, I trust your word! Can we make me something to eat?" Dipper: "I'm not fixing ice cream again" I start to get up I saw Bill's cane and use it as support. Mable: "Are you actually okay?" Dipper: "My legs are weak at the moment." Mable: "Here brobro, let me help!" Mable grabs my other arm and helps me out and We spent the rest of the day together.

🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖 🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦 📖🖋 🔦

ミ★ 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘻𝘬 ★彡

(人◕‿◕) 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟙𝟙𝟡𝟠 (•◡•)