The Meeting

Luka

The war just started in my kingdom. Demons and angels are fighting for the domination of the world.

I can see the destruction on my window. I'm just resting before starting the fight again.

God

God...I would like be in peace with them, but they cant understand reasons - Taking my head-

Suddenly....something brake my window and I just see a lump on the floor of my room.

-going slowly and quite to see what it is- Omg ..... - Im just stay look what Im see it - A demon hurt so bad...

His wings cover him while he is inconcentis on the floor- I'm not afraid of demons and I always care for any species, and I'm not agree with this war, just my father who wants to continue, so I need help him.

Kirito

Our relation with angel aren't good tho I don't care i was trying to not engage in this but demon lord force us to join their army to fight with angel I'm not powerful so i don't think I'll survive the battle for too long...

We were get trained by the demon army general and he explained the strategy i pushed myself in training cause i want to survive and gain enough strength so that no one can force me anymore the training is harsh I'm having a hard time... i do solo training also to sharp my skills (magic and sword skills)

The day of war came I'm scared... ~thinking(I don't want to take part in this war angels don't show mercy on demons and for them we're similar)~

Demon lord army is ready to go in war and I'm one of the army member : "we're marching towards the conflict zone", we're near so I can see the Angels flying. Their wings are white and shine. Not every demon has wings but I'm glad I've wings. The war begins...

Everyone started fighting. We're already lost a lot of frontline members, and I get into a fight with an Angel, he is fast, so I bearly survived. Aahhh.... I got hurt ~bleeding~ he coming to finish me off ahh so this is the end of my life... he take out his sword mmm but I don't want to die here, so I kick his legs, then he is falling into the ground i fly up taken out my sword going towards him.
My sword on his neck-... Noo...- I put my sword back I can't kill anyone... I can see the look on his face he was scared when I had put sword on his neck, but now he is disappointed, I think is cause a demon show mercy on Angel.

I'm flying away to support my allies and while walking I heard some voice before, and when I turn around a fireball came towards me and i got hit by it...

~Fainted~

Luka

I try to take out his wing from his body and when I finally do it I just can't believe what I'm seeing... -I step back.. Astonish-

 Astonish-