The Encounter

Luka

When he come into the floor with me, he just follows my movements without saying a word. I don't know if he is ok with this or I'm forcing him into this. I was worry about it... but suddenly I feel his arms around me. He just touch my head and let me stay in his chest.. - I never felt me before like now...he is a demon but his heart dont have any essence of a devilish aura. He is warm and soft....with this feeling I start to fall asleep....I was wanting to say something but I just would break the atmosphere so I don't say anything, just snuggle in his chest feeling this warm in my heart.

Is morning. I just wake and I can't move. He is still hugging me and I'm so warm, still so comfortable.

I just up my face and our lips stay so close... that I can feel his breath. I just can see him. And an attraction very hard say kiss him...omg I can't do what I'm thinking, I don't even know if he looks at me with other eyes.... Or would like to kiss me.... I stop my impulse... and I just care about his face very sweetly.

But I need to check a look outside although I can't feel the Angels that are looking at me. I need to be sure and take a look for myself.

Kirito is sleeping; he must have slept later than me. I just move me down and don't make him wake up.

When I'm free I just go out and I'm not feeling anything, those angels are not looking at us anymore. That is great.

Ok... I need find something to eat - Stretching me while I'm looking at the sky- is so clear today..-

I go into the forest to collect some fruits

I go into the forest to collect some fruits. I'm just walking when suddenly I start to feel something evil in the air -went down and lay on the floor-

What the hell? I couldn't feel them until they arrived very close to me. They are demons in horses? They are like 10 demons they look like Kirito, beautifuls and gorgeous, a very wonderful wings, one of them is stoning stand out from the rest, his hair is long and Jet black, dressing in red suit, so bright cause of the thousand cristals that adorn it, so mayestic, they are enough near to see him very well, I'm hiding my aura so they cant feel me.

 They are demons in horses? They are like 10 demons they look like Kirito, beautifuls and gorgeous, a very wonderful wings, one of them is stoning stand out from the rest, his hair is long and Jet black, dressing in red suit, so bright cause of th...