CHAPTER 13

A few days passed by and Raj tried his best to be close with Purvi. He kept asking for help, sometimes they went to forensic lab and sometimes they went out because of case.

One day, Raj, Purvi, Kavin, Pankaj and Mayank went out due to the case. Kavin was leading them. Raj learnt that Kavin was married but he don't know whom he was married to. They solved the case and they sat in the car to return to bureau...

'Vaise aapko shaadi karne se pehle ladki ke baare mei jaan na chahiye tha.. Uske saath dates pe jaake time spend karte.. Is tarah shaadi kar ke case ke chakkar mei akele ghoom rahe hai..' Raj said to Kavin.

'Agar mai hota tho dates pe jaata ladki ke saath.. Uske baare mei jaanta.. Uski pasand, na pasand sab jaanta.. Vaise bhi shaadi se pehle dates pe jaane ka maza shaadi ke baad nahi hota.. Kya kehti ho Purvi..?' Raj asked.

'Aapki shaadi kab hua..?' She asked.

'Mai kunwara hu..' Raj said.

'Tho aapko kaise pata ki shaadi ke baad dates pe jaane ka maza nahi aata..?' She asked.

'Kya punch maara Purvi..' Pankaj thought while Kavin smiled under his throat.

'Obvious si baat hai.. Shaadi se pehle sab babu, shona, baby kehte hai.. Shaadi ke baad ladte rehte hai.. Tho dates ka sawaal hi nahi uthta..' Raj said.

'I guess aapko shaadi karna chahiye..' Purvi said.

'Shaadi tho mai kar lu lekin pehle ladki maane tho sahi.. Mai uske liye sab karne ke liye tayar hu..' Raj said looking at the mirror outside which has Purvi's image in it. Kavin noticed this.

'Aap kaafi romantic ho..' She said when Kavin applied breaks and he looked her through the rear mirror.

'Break kyun maara achanak..?' Raj asked.

'Mujhe laga maine clutch pe pair lagaya..' Kavin said and started the car again holding the steering tightly.

'Lagta hai Kavin sir gusse mei hai..' Pankaj thought. So he knugded Purvi and signalled that she made Kavin angry.

Purvi ignored Pankaj. Everyone got down from the car as they reached bureau. Kavin went upstairs followed by Pankaj and Mayank. Dushyant noticed Kavin was mad so he understood something has happened. So he asked Pankaj.

'Aur kya hona hai sir..? Purvi ne Raj sir ko romantic kaha..' Pankaj said.

'Aaj sab pe Kavin ka gussa barsega..' Dushyant sighed and went to his desk.

'Ek min, yeh Raj aur Purvi kaha reh gaye..?' Dushyant asked Pankaj and at that time Kavin noticed that they both didn't come upstairs which made Kavin more angry.

After sometime, Raj came and he seemed to be upset. After 10 mins, Purvi also returned back. Raj kept a file on Purvi's desk and he got busy with his work.

'Yeh kya hua..? Raj aur Purvi ke beech yeh tension kaisa..?' Dushyant thought.

'Mere paas dil tha ab nahi hai..' Raj shouted while Purvi held her head.

'Kyun Raj..? Tumhara dil kaha gaya..?' Abhijeet asked.

'Kisi nadi mei doobne chala gaya..' Raj said.

'Ahh..???' Everyone was confused.

'Aap dil ke bina zinda kaise hai..?' Purvi asked.

'Mera dil todke is tarah mazaak mat karo..' Raj said.

'Mazaak ka pata nahi par aapka over action dekh ke ACP sir aapko CID se nikal denge..' Purvi said and got busy with her work.

'Over action..?' Raj said, sighed and left the bureau.

'Ise kya hua ab..?' Daya asked.

'Pari kya kiya tumne..?' Abhijeet asked.

'Maine sirf unhe yeh bataya ki jis ghar ko vo khareedna chahte hai vo ghar pehle se hi kisi aur ne khareed rakha hai..' Purvi said.

'Ghar ke liye itna upset hai..?' Dushyant said in low tone.

'Tho tu kya chahta hai..? Purvi ke liye upset rahe vo..?' Kavin asked while he smiled and left.

Everyone was busy working. Purvi saw the time and she sighed looking at Raj's desk which didn't go unnoticed by Kavin.

'Yeh Raj ki desk ko kyun dekh rahi hai..?' Kavin thought.

Purvi got up and went to the parking lot. She called Raj but he didn't pick up.

'Raj sir call uthaiye..' She said and called him again.

'Raj sir..?' Kavin thought as he followed her.

'Fine.. Aa rahi hu mai..' She thought and sat in the car.

'Kaha jaane ki baat kar rahi hai yeh..?' Kavin thought and followed her. He was shocked to see that she came to a bar. He got down and followed her.

'Raj yaha hai yeh Purvi ko kaise pata..?' Kavin thought and he kept a glance on them.

'Raj sir..' Purvi said waking him up. He opened his eyes. It was very obvious that he was drunk.

'Ghar chaliye..' She said while he followed her and she took him to his house. Kavin was hiding and listening to their conversation.

'Good night..' She said and turned to leave while Raj grabbed her wrist and hugged her tightly while Kavin was fuming with anger.

'Purvi.. TUM MERA PYAAR ACCEPT KYUN NAHI KAR RAHI HO..?' Raj asked.

'Maine aapko subah bataya vo kaafi nahi hai kya..?' Purvi asked.

'Kavin..? Tum tho shaadi ko nahi maanti ho tho phir mera pyaar kyun accept nahi karti ho..? Dekho na Kavin aur mere mei kitna farak hai.. Usne tumhe hug bhi nahi kiya hai lekin mai.. Mai tumhe hug kar raha hu..' Raj said.

'Hug nahi kiya lekin kiss kiya hai..' Kavin said to himself.

'Ha.. Aap mujhe hug kar rahe hai lekin mai aapko hug nahi kar rahi hu.. Aur rahi baat Kavin sir ki tho unhone hug nahi kiya kiss kiya mujhe..' She said while Raj broke the hug and looked at her in shock.

'Ki--ki--kiss..????' Raj was so shocked that he almost recovered from alcohol's addiction.

Raj bent a bit and was about to kiss her when Purvi broke the hug and sent him to his room. He drifted into sleep due to alcohol while she came out. Kavin was relieved as nothing happened and he returned to home.

'Purvi kisi ka pyaar accept nahi karegi..' Kavin smiled but he was soon upset as he realised that he is also a part of it.