authors note !

hii everyone !!
so its been almost a year now since i last updated this book which i apologize for, i am so sorry </3

seeing that each chapter has received over 1k views makes me so, so grateful, truly. i've never received so much recognition / attention like i did for this book and it makes me so happy to see that to this day, people are still reading it.

i've had to scrap some unpublished chapters however as i just couldnt find a path i liked to continue the story with but i AM going to keep working at it, even if it takes a while, so please continue to bear with me while i figure it out and get back into the swing of writing once i have the time!

though i will be going through this story and making edits- probably a lot of them considering i started this book before i had a good hang on writing. i may remove some things as well as add some but we will see.

i hate to leave you all hanging, especially after all the positive feedback you all have given me but please know i have a very busy life outside of writing and try to get back to it whenever i have the opportunity and or motivation.

but also remember that i never take any of these views, votes or comments for granted. i am not a very popular person in any sense of the word but to see this book get blown up with notifications almost every week does make me feel better about my skills and encourages me to keep going. i am so grateful, even if it seems like something ridiculous to be so grateful for.

i dont know when i'll be able to make those edits or publish new chapters but by the end of this year, i really do hope i've given you all something.

thats pretty much all i had to say UM, have a good morning / evening / night wherever you are and stay safe ! i love you all! <3

– 🌞 ° 💗 𐐪𐑂 ♡. ⟡˖*