Chapter 1- magic world?

Hope you enjoy this, I also want to remind you that non of the following will be canon,for the purpose of everything fitting for the story.

*please note that the characters that are mentioned are not my belongings, all the characters are owned by Animonsta and Yuki Tabata*

-english is not my mother language-

[......]:thought
"......": speaking
*Art is not mine*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another day, another mission success. Boboiboy and his friends has just finished their journey from planet Jutura rescuing another power sphere. At long last, they were able to head home. Because of the long distance between the planet and earth, they couldn't use Ochobot's powers. Right now, they are 3 days away before reaching earth. The group of teens are just resting on their aircraft and recharging their body's.

"Hey Boboiboy, don't you want to sleep? You've been up all night patrolling the ship" Yaya asked her captain who had been staying up all night without a wink of sleep.

"Yeah, maybe I should. I'll be going to bed then" Boboiboy replied as he walked towards his bedroom. However before he could leave, the ship suddenly started to shake and all the alarms went off.

"Ying! What's going on??" Boboiboy asked his system operator.

"Looks like we're being attacked!" Ying remarked as she continued to try to stabilize the ship.

"Fang! Make sure our systems are still working"
"Yaya, Make sure none of the power spheres are taken"
"Gopal, go with Yaya" Boboiboy ordered all his fellow teammates to get things under control.

"Boboiboy! They're attacking the outside" Ying claimed pulling out a CCTV footage of the outside. There were about 3 aliens on the aircraft. They kept on banging the walls of the ship causing the alarms to keep on going.

"I'll deal with them. You guys just focus on keeping the ship stable" Boboiboy made know as he put on an oxygen mask and went to the top of the spaceship.

Once he got up there, the aliens shifted their full attention on boboiboy and pulled out a type of gun.

[elemental thunderstorm!] Boboiboy transformed into thunderstorm form and started to attack the aliens one by one.

He kept on dodging the shoots from the three aliens in front of him and started to take them down one by one. Once he finally finished taking down all three of them, he suddenly got a suspicious feeling. He kept his guard and kept on looking around. Sure enough, he was ambushed by another alien who was hiding under the ship. The alien jumped from under the aircraft and shot him with the same exact gun.

"What in the-" Boboiboy didn't have time to react and got shot. Then, there was a bright light coming from boboiboy and he suddenly disappeared. The alien then left. The alarms stopped ringing so the team thought that boboiboy was successful in stopping them.

"I'll go and help boboiboy take them into custody" Fang told the others.

"Wait Fang. Boboiboy isn't responding to my calls" Ying stopped him. She said in a very worried tone.

Fang then quickly went onto the ship. And sure enough, she was right. The only things on the rooftop was 3 unconscious aliens and their gears.

[no,no,no this can't be happening!] Fang thought in a panic.

"Call the commander Ying! Boboiboy's missing!"

==========================