Chapter 2-magic knights

Hope you enjoy this, I also want to remind you that non of the following will be canon,for the purpose of everything fitting for the story.

*please note that the characters that are mentioned are not my belongings, all the characters are owned by Animonsta and Yuki Tabata*

-english is not my mother language-

[......]:thought
"......": speaking
*Art is not mine*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Boboiboy POV

It's been 5 months since I got here. So far, I've been training physically with Asta and training my powers, I mean magic alone. But I swear. Who does 2000 push ups in less then 2 hours?! I've been training with Asta to increase my physical strength and stamina but, I didn't expect him to be so extreme. But now that I think about it, it makes sense. He wants to be the wizard king without even having magic. He's so motivated.

As for my magic training, it's been going very well. Unlike with my powers, my clothes don't change, my looks stay the same when I use certain elements on stage 1. So far, I've unlocked stage 2 ice and cyclone. And the only difference is that my eye color change. Makes sense. It's been like that before. Despite that, I still can't split or fuse my elements so that's an issue.

         Nonetheless, I'm still not used to this whole magic thing. But I'm working on it. I'm also training with various different weapons so that when I get my stage 2 I can still use my weapons properly. I don't know how my powers will work now. My strength increases every stage I pass. But it could be a different case here so I'll have to be prepared.

As for my life here in hage village, it's also going smoothly. The church has been very kind to me and allowing me to stay there and eat their dishes. I got a new set of clothes. I can't wear the clothes I have now because it would stand out to much. Although, I feel glad that I don't have to worry about that sort of thing thanks to sister Lilly. I just hope that my friends and family are alright. I wonder what they've been doing?

=====================

"It's been a whole 5 weeks commander! When are you gonna update on us the situation?!" Fang angrily yelled.

"Stop Fang. I bet their still trying their hardest. We need to be patient" Yaya said. Even though she said that, she was still worried about him. It's been far too long.

"I'm sorry, we've only scratched a quarter of the galaxy. We haven't even reached half" Commander Kokoci remarked.

"It's fine commander. We'll keep on searching for boboiboy here" Yaya consulted.

As the call ended. Yaya stumbled and fell to her knees and passed out.

"Yaya!" Ying called out to her. But no use, she was out cold. Ying rushed her to the infirmary and tried her hardest to give her medical care. However, it wasn't her strength so all she could do there was hope. Fang then entered the room.

"Is she alright?" Fang asked. Ying nodded.

"She just passed out" Ying held her best friend's hand and continued to stay beside her. Fang stepped out seeing the moment between them and marched towards his room.

"Damn it! Where the hell did they take boboiboy??" Fang cursed himself. He then shifted his gaze towards his desk where he placed one of the enemy's many gadgets.

He sat down and started to take apart the device one by one. [just you wait. The moment I find who did this, their dead] Fang made a statement and continued his work.