Chapter 3- Magic squads

Hope you enjoy this, I also want to remind you that non of the following will be canon,for the purpose of everything fitting for the story.

*please note that the characters that are mentioned are not my belongings, all the characters are owned by Animonsta and Yuki Tabata*

-english is not my mother language-

[......]:thought
"......": speaking
*Art is not mine*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright then, here I go!"

Asta yelled as he sprinted towards Sekke while pulling out his sword from his grimoire. He smashed his magic and gave sekke a bruise for life. Boboiboy smirked and felt satisfied for some reason.

[I mean, he was asking for it] boboiboy thought while smirking at the sight letting out a little of his solar persona. The crowd went silent as the sight was too shocking to apprehend.

"Hahahaha! Did you see that! That boy's interesting" Yami remarked sounding a bit sarcastic.

"Kekeke, I agree. What's his name?" Jack pondered.

"He's number ***. Asta from Hage Village" one of the inspectors gave them information about the young boy.

"That's right! I'm Asta and I'm gonna become the next wizard king" Asta confidently yelled out making sure that everyone knew his goals and dreams.

"Yeah right"
"He just pulled one stunt"
"He's dreaming to big"

"Nothing's impossible. Even the impossible can be possible as long as you have the motive to keep thriving"  Boboiboy said loudly so that everyone could hear him.

"Easy for you to say. You're magic is crazy good" a guy from the crowd declaimed.

"It's not like everyone starts with everything" boboiboy quoted.
"The best hero's always start from zero"
"That's we're the quota comes. 'Zero to hero' they say"

          The crowd was flabbergasted after hearing boboiboy's words. Of course, it was from mere life experience. It died down after the next match was being announced. As the match continued, it was the moment everyone was waiting for. It was the match between Yuno and Boboiboy. The most anticipated one since they both have a high affinity for magic.

"I'm not gonna go easy alright Yuno" Boboiboy remarked with a smirk.

"Right back at you" Yuno replied.

"Alright. Let the match, commence!" The inspector lifted his arm and backed away.

Author: fyi I really hate Yuno for just existing 👍🏻

          The match started with Yuno letting out a huge tornado. It was very powerful as it made every examine try to hold their ground. Boboiboy stood there smiling not effected by the force of wind. As for the captains and other organizers, they were not fazed in the slightest.

"Not bad Yuno! But I got something better!" Boboiboy yelled. His grimoire floated catching the eyes of the captains as its pattern was a sight to behold.

"Elemental power" as the words came out of boboiboy's mouth, a gust of breeze shot from underneath his body allowing his clothes and hair to flutter up into the air. In mere seconds, a bright light blinded people's eyes from seeing boboiboy. As the light slowly came to pass, it revealed boboiboy with his eyes that turned into an icy blue color.

"Ice" boboiboy faced forwards towards Yuno who was very confused on the change that happened before his own eyes. He was the only one who could see the change in his eyes as boboiboy was only facing him and no one could tell the difference from such distances.