Part 16

Charlie was an average 3 years old kid. Unlike her brother, Sammy, she prefered her father. Sammy was mommy's boy, for sure. Henry knew Charlie was still young, but he was sure that when she grows up, she will go his path, and she'll take care of their restaurant pretty well. This day, Charlie spent it at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. There were 4 animatronics:
Freddy Fazbear, the brown bear with black cylinder and black bow tie, singing on the stage.
Bonnie the bunny, the blue/purple bunny animatronic on the stage, too, playing on his red and white guitar, his bow tie was red.
Chica the Chicken, who was holding a plate with cute pinky cupcake.
And in the other place of the pizzeria, there was Foxy the pirate at his pirate cove, waiting for his mates.
The whole pizzeria was under a police watch, but police officers allowed William and Henry to open the pizzeria, just for now.
Of course this was something that 3 years old kid didn't understand. She was just walking with her brother, playing, laughing.
She didn't even notice that three older kids were standing next to her, planning to bully her.
Sammy was just called by his father, when the kids grabbed Charlie by her hands and dragged her to the secondary exit, they threw her there and locked doors, before she could fully releaze it. She was banging on the door, screaming, trying to get back inside. She saw the kids laughing, before they fully walked away. Meanwhile it started raining, and for Charlie, who had only shirt, was pretty cold outside. Sadly, she was still too young to releaze that she could walk on the other side of the pizzeria and get back inside by the front door. She was pounding with her small hand on the doors, but no one seemed to notice her. Some minutes after, she saw only black.

William felt comfortable with his choice. Testing his plan on kids was more easier than testing it on yourself. Thanks to this test something animalistic woke up inside him, slowly crawling on the inside of him.
He knew that what he did was mistake, but it made him feel happy.
Suddenly he heard whimpering and pounding, just behind the wall. He walked there, and spotted Charlie trying to open the door. Someone must have locked it. He wanted to open it for her, but then he stopped and the insane smile appeared on his face.
He carefully walked behind her, and took his knife, that was in his pocket. He stabbed her back, quickly putting a hand on her face, trying to muffle the scream that she made, and waited until she passes out. He smiled evily, reaching for his keys and unlocking the doors. He knew it will come here. He then walked to his car, driving away.

Henry's favourite creation out of all was Puppet. Puppet was animatronic made exactly for the safety. He was suppossed to watch over kids and make sure that none of the kid would get into danger. When this situation happend, he appeared from his home(big gift where he was laying) and he took care of the danger.
Puppet was big and thin animatronic, his body was stripped with white and black. His face was pure white, his mouth was open and his eyes were black, with white pupils. He had blue strips going from his eyes, it looked like Henry tried to draw tears. Puppet wore blue wich hat, and blue bow tie. Henry worked on him whole night after those kids went missing, he thought that someone should be there and take care of kids, if it weren't humans. He wanted to make sure that none of those situations would ever happen again. Puppet had his own technology, where he felt danger. When he felt it, he looked from his box, making sure that this danger was really dangerous.
He felt it when the kids locked Charlie. He knew that if someone won't open the door quickly, Charlie would freeze. He crawled from his gift, trying to crawl outside. But since the doors were locked, he went straight the front doors. Because it was raining, his metal body was getting damage a lot. But he didn't stopped. He crawled to the place where Charlie was laying, knowing that was already too late. He qanted to go and inform his boss, Henry, about it, but his body was already too damaged, that the only thing he could do is hide Charlie's body from the water.
Henry showed his son the new models of the previous animatronics: Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. They looked more friendly and more like a big toys. There was also weird version of Foxy, but most likely female. He called her 'Mangle'. Henry's idea was to make her more like a lego pieces. For kids to built her parts and set her back right. He was sure they would love it.
Yes, Henry and William were planning more of the pizzerias, more of new animatronics, and for Henry more working on the new intelligation and safety property.
He knew that after some time it would get a lot chaotic, but he knew that William was bussines man, and he loved money.
Sammy loved the new versions of animatronics, too. His 3 years old kid was so into the design of Bonnie, that he called him "Toy".
Henry releazed that it would be nice nickname, like the Circus Baby Pizzeria has nicknames 'Funtime'. He would call them Toy animatronics, then.
"Where's your sister buddy?", Henry asked when he releazed that Charlotte wasn't with them.
Sammy didn't said anything, he just shook his head.
'Great, he doesn't know. Now I must look like an idiot', he thought.
He took Sammy on his shoulder, walking around the fresh new pizzeria, trying to find Charlie. But it was useless, she wasn't there.
Henry started worrying about her. Then he releazed that if something, Puppet would propably react. He ran to his box, but the box was wide open and empty.
'Where is he?', he thought, looking from left to right. He didn't saw him anywhere. Then he noticed that the secondary exit door was opened. He droped Sammy there.
"Will you wait for me, bud?"
Sammy agreed, sitting on the floor.
Henry sighed and walked to the exit. He looked out, where was raining, and sighed. He didn't wanted to go there. Suddenly, he saw Puppet's damaged body laying at there. Something in his stomach flipped, like if he knew what he was going to find. He tried to move with Puppet, and when he did, his eyes wineded, his whole body lost control of itself, falling on the ground, he screamed in whole pain.