Part 19

When Joyce walked inside the building, she already knew it won't be that easy. The building itself in night looked...much scarier.

William was already there, watching her with his scary dead eyes. Joyce gulped and walked towards him.

"Here you have uniform, mop and other things you need,...your task is to clean floor in every single room where you can get, that's all", he simply said, pointing on the stuff and building.

Joyce grabbed the uniform and scanned it for a while. When she looked back at William, he threw keys to her way.

"Then you put the uniform back at, this locker, lock it and go home. Don't forget to lock the front doors of course."

"That all?", Joyce asked, kinda surprised by how easy it sounded.

"Yeah, all", William said, saying goodbye and leaving without another word. She just watched him helplessly, she wanted to scream and run, but it was too late to back away.

The seemingly 'easy' task was of course not as easy as Joyce thought, she releazed in half of the empty  rooms. She was horribly afraid of coming into the rooms with stages and animatronics, that her legs started shaking whenever she thought of it. But of course, she needed to go there.

So she walked at Funtime Freddy's stage room at first, cleaning the floor silently. At first, nothing bad was happening, and Joyce calmed down. But as soon as she started to rest, a horrible laugh was heard from other side of the room. She froze at place, worried to death what should she do. She looked to the right and to the left, seeing nothing but tha dark.

"Bon-Bon! I think we have our new friend to play!~", Funtime Freddy's voice said, somewhere behind Joyce.

She quickly turned around, nearly hitting the bucket with water and stepped away. But the room became quiet again.

When nothing talked or move in minute, Joyce decided to get back to the work so she could be done soon. But nearly at same time that her mop hitted the floor again, the red eyes appeared right in front of her.

Joyce screamed, accidentaly hitting the bucket with water and falling on the floor with bucket. She wiped her eyes and looked up again, but she saw nothing.

Joyce sighed and went to the toilets for the new water. Here she calmed down and thought of the job again. It didn't sound so easy now, did it?

As she walked inside the Freddy's room again, she didn't even looked around, she just grabbed her mop and started cleaning.

"Bon-B-B-Bon! I think that's the birthda-Y girl o-Over there!", Freddy said, laughing maniacly.

Joyce tried not to pay attention to his voice and moved into cleaning his stage. Of course, he wasn't there, which meant...he was somewhere in the room.

Joyce sighed heavily and started cleaning his stage, her ears trying to catch any weird sounds in the room.

Suddenly she heard hard footsteps, almost like metal footsteps. But when she turned around, she saw nothing. Her breathe became very unsteady as she finished cleaning the stage, grabbed her mop and bucket and started running from fear.
Sadly since the floor was wet, she slipped ans fall down, bur somehow she managed to save the bucket with water.

When she got back, she quickly grabbed a mop because he heard something running behind her, and turned to its dirrection. And there she saw it. The big robotic bear with red eyes and wide opened face, a blue puppet bunnie resting on its hand.

Joyce screamed and waved with the mop in front of it, hoping that it will get scared.

But Freddy didn't. He just stopped walking and started laughing, giving Joyce time to grab the bucket and he started running again.