Chaptah 16 fools

Hey boo's I'm back
.....................

Bree's POV

"Let me go"I say my wrist growing redder.

He lets go and I grab my wrist rubbing it easily and I feel my body go into his warm chest as he Hugs me.

"I'm so sorry Bree...I didn't mean it.." He whispers

I sigh and nod just standing there."can you get me some ice?"

He walks away and grabs it placing it in a baggy then the baggy in a towel. He sets it in my wrist lightly .

I groan and walk out the kitchen but notice he is following me. I've always had sort of a thing for buff guys with shaggy hair like him, but I don't know .

I notice Juliet's asleep. I motion him to be quiet and walk upstairs to my room and open the door. "wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure" he replies.

I put in a movie.
"I'm gonna he a bit more comfortable, you can too"

I pull off my shirt and pull on a sports bra and grab a pair of Ni's boxers and slides them on. I turn back around and see Liam only in his boxers and I'm in heaven.

I lay down slowly and press play on the movie and Liam gets under the Comforter with me and pulls me closer and I can feel warm blood rushing to my cheeks. I lay on his chest and watch slowly and hold him tightly during all the scary parts. I slowly fall asleep.
----—:------------------------------did yah like? I hope Bc I'm deleting this book. I'm so sorry but I just can keep updating I'm sorry guys