How could this have happened ?!?!

***Juliet's POV***

~~ next morning ~~

I wake up to the smell of something good , pancakes. I hop out of Harry and I's bed and put on a thong and Harry's shirt from last night that came down to my knees . I walk to the bathroom , brush my teeth ,and pull my hair into a messy bun . I walk down the stairs and just before I made it I bump into someone and they fall on top of me.

"You okay sweet heart ?" Liam asks sweetly helping me up off the floor.

"Oh I'm fine ." I reply.

"That's good I wouldn't want you to be hurt ,love."

"Shall we make our way to the kitchen

Li ?"

"Sure love."

Together we walk to the kitchen .

I walk to Harry ( who is at the stove cooking) and wrap my arms around his waist from behind .

"Morning sunshine." Harry says sweetly pecking my lips.

"Morning baby ."

Harry leans down to my ear and mumbles ,"did you have fun last night?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmm" I say nibbling on my bottom lip.

We peck each others lips once more before eating breakfast.

____________________

After breakfast we went to watch T.V. . I sit with Liam and Zayn. Harry sits with Louis and Niall . Niall flips through channels and stops at 'Ridiculousness'. Louis and Harry were giggling and playing when Liam leans in to my side and whispers ," you wanna make him jealous?"

"I guess."

Liam sits me in his lap relaxing his hand on my inner thigh and continuously leaving light kisses on my neck.

Harry snaps.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS!!?!?" Harry shouts angrily as tears stream down my face. "I-I-I-"

"She didn't do anything." Liam says cutting me off my stuttering.

Harry arches back his fist and throws it at Liam but misses and hits me smack in the face.

I fall on the floor screaming as blood pours from my nose onto the soft brown carpet.

Harry starts crying ," I-I-I d-didn't m-mean to."

Harry runs out the door with Niall and Zayn chasing after him ,as Louis and Liam check up on me.

"J-Juliet are you okay?"Liam asks.

"I-it hurts Li.'"I manage to say as the blood starts to stiffen.

Louis and Liam take me to the bathroom and clean me up then lay me in bed to rest.

_____**Harry's POV**_____

I run down the halls with blood on my fists .

'Why did I even try that?' I continue thinking to myself I run to ,my sister, Gemma,s house.

I burst through the door of her house and land on her couch face down to sob.

Gemma comes running to comfort me and says ,"its okay baby I got you."

_____*Juliet's POV*_______

I get up and run to the bathroom to puke up my insides. Liam follows me to hold my hair and pat my back.

I finish and wipe my mouth mumbling ,"t-thank you."

"Your welcome."he smile walking out shutting the door behind him.

I walk to the cabinet and pull out a pregnancy testing strip. I sit down on the toilet and urinate on it.

After 3 minutes the test is done processing and I look at it shocked as it slips between my fingers onto the floor.

"P-positive .I-it's positive ..." I continuously mumble to myself remembering how Harry and I had made love for the past 3 weeks.

"You alright love?" Liam asks knocking in the door lightly.

"L-Li ." I mumble tears trickling down my cheeks.

Liam walks in and picks up the strip with a plus sign on it.

Liam goes wide eyed looking at the positive strip.

"Y-your pregnant." Liam mumbles.

'How could this have happened'I think to myself.

"Did Harry not use a condom?" Liam asks me.

I shake my head 'no'.

I txt Harry to Cain home NOW.

Within 20 minutes Harry, Zayn and Niall were home .

I was sobbing in Liam's chest on the couch when Harry bursts through the door.

Harry comes and sits next to me pulling me in his arms.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Harry asks sweetly.

"I-I'm fine .Liam s-show him."

Liam shows Harry the positive strip Harry starts crying as we hug each other.

"Guys I gotta go Bree and I have a date."Niall says walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thnx for the reads plz leave comments on if u like it or not ill update as soon as I can thnx again ^.^