Attraction

☯**Bree's POV** ☯

I

Can't wait to see Niall ,Juliet ,and the other boys .

Niall walks up to me in the mall parking lot ,"hey my beautiful princess."

"Hello my little Irish leprechaun ." I giggle.

He pecks my lips lightly ,"shall we go back to Juliet and Harry's flat for movie night?"

"Sure baby ," I reply as we hop in the car and drive to their flat.

--Harry and Juliet's flat--

********Juliet's POV********

"Hey." Niall and Bree say walking in the door.

"Hey." we all reply.

"What shall we watch love?" Niall asks Bree .

"How about 'Cabin In the Woods'?" Bree suggests.

"Okay, is that alright with you guys?" Niall asks.

We all nod our heads .

Niall walks over and sits with Bree beside Louis and Harry who sit with each other. I sit in the middle of Liam and Zayn on the other couch as we watch the movie begin.

We watch as they drive through the tunnel to get to the cabin . Niall and Bree cuddled and so did Louis and Harry.

Liam could see the jealousy burning in my eyes. As j watched Louis nibble on Harry's ear and grab his crotch.

Liam wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck. I play along . I turn to where our lips were touching and it turned into a kiss when I fell him slip in his tongue.

I could see anger burning in Harry's eyes as he tried to ignore us.

Liam then stood up and walked me out the door to his and Niall's flat and tells me to take off my cloths and get in the bed.

I do as he says and slide in the bed as her does the same.

Harry comes bursting into the door to see Liam on top if me kissing me .

Liam crawls off me at the sight of Harry's angered eyes.