Chapter 14 part 2

The night was young with a hot Saiyan above or below the other, waiting for lust and love to drive them to the edge.

(Begin Lemon! No likey, no readie!)

Wanting to deepen the kiss, Vegeta shyly creases the tip of his tongue along the others lips, asking for entrance. Understanding the message, Goku slowly opens his mouth as Vegeta eagerly takes advantage of the kiss to explore heated territory. Memorizing each dip and razor sharp tooth, Vegeta pays extra attention to the sensitive flesh near and below the younger's tongue.

Swallowing every groan of pleasure, the Prince tenderly rubs his tongue against his lovers in order to gently coax the less experienced one into playing with his own. Though shy at first, Goku grew steadily bolder as his tongue continued to dance and battle with the Saiyan above him's. The kiss grew hotter and hotter with intensity as their oxygen deprived lungs screamed for air. It was wild, passionate and wet; and the two loved every minute of it, until the need for air became to much.

Parting with a last nip to the others lower lip, Vegeta straitens his body and gazes down at the softened black orbs below him. Looking up at him as well, Earths hero is panting with a bright red hue covering his cheeks and lips; swollen and plump from the previous kiss. The lust in thous eyes spoke volumes, and it took all of Vegeta's will power not to strip the younger bare and take him now without preparation. At the thought of stripping, Vegeta realized he still had his shirt on. So without further adieu, he quickly rose both arms in the air and took off his shirt as 'gently' as possible. (Practically tearing the shirt in half). Finished removing the upper half of his clothing, Vegeta returns his gaze to the Saiyan below him only to notice Goku admiring the sight of his naked chest.

For Earths hero it was like christmas; even during battles that taunting, skin tight, blue suit hardly ever tore or came off. Unlike his own loose fitting, orange gi, Vegeta's suit was created for combat and made out of stronger material. So could you really blame Goku for ogling the older's half naked physique while it lasted?

Smirking, Vegeta observed as Goku's eyes continued to wander his torso and abs until the view of his clothed pant line brought an adorable pout to his lips. If you could simply strip a person by the look in your eyes...though that might be a dangerous power to the human race...Goku would've succeeded in taking off his pants, underwear and all...If he were wearing any.

Leaning in, Vegeta carefully nibbles on an ear and then whispers in a husky voice that makes the younger shiver in delight, "All in good time Kakarot, all in good time."

Goku didn't know what possessed him to do this; like seriously drew a blank from the shock of his own actions... but as soon as the Prince uttered thous words, Goku could feel a burning sensation in his toes that quickly ascended to his head and took control of his body. His body on autopilot, Goku took advantage of the location of his arms around Vegeta's neck and flipped them over so their positions were reversed. Vegeta's back facing the ground with Earths hero above him. Twin expressions of surprise appeared on both faces as the two continued to look at one another with shock and anticipation.

Realizing he may never get a chance like this again, Goku mentally shouts, 'Go for it!' and descends to meet the older's lips before he can react.

Vegeta on the other hand, was slow to respond but eventually grew out of his shock to return the kiss in kind. 'The Saiyan side of Kakarot must have appeared and subconsciously started the battle for dominance.' Vegeta realized as the kiss grew heated once more. 'I'll let him take the lead for now but as I said before, 'their will be no question on who is dominate and submissive in this relationship'.'

So Vegeta let Goku take the leading role for now, only to satisfy his curiosity on what and how far his lover was willing to go.

And take the dominate role he did. Backing off from the kiss, Goku instead focuses his attention to the side of Vegeta's throat, exploring the area with his tongue and teeth. He never imagined the other could taste so good! And that scent...it was intoxicating. Vegeta smelt like fresh pine with a hint of musk, arousal and just pure... Saiyan. Goku could probably get high off the smell alone!